Chapter 38: Blondie the Royabel!

Blondie had just finished her mirror cast. "Hey Holly." Blondie said. "Where's Apple?" Blondie asked. "I don't know. I haven't seen her since yesterday after she talked to Briar." Holly responded. "Rough." Blondie said. "So the people who didn't sign. Even the royals. Are they like.... Rebels now?" Holly asked. "I guess." Blondie replied. "Everyones talking about the rumor that Briar spread." Holly added. "Oh right. The rumor that everyone of us has a secret and you should let it out." Blondie finished. "Is it true?" Holly asked. "Of course not. I don't." Holly said trying to hide it. "Same." Blondie said also trying to hide it. There was a moment of awkward silence before they both split. Neither one of them wants anyone to know their secrets.
It's the next day and Blondie had just finished her mirror cast. Blondie almost always finds good stuff for it. But nothing has been as good as Cerise's secret. No matter what she tries she can't top it. But that day she found the perfect thing for her mirror cast the next day.
               Blondie's ready for her big mirror cast. "Hello Ever After. This is Blondie Lockes and today I have something almost as good as Cerise's secret they was shared here a couple weeks ago. The wonderlandians and other rebels, including royals who didn't sign, are trying to help everyone. But how you might ask? Apparently they're trying to find out everyones secret that makes them a rebel. Because they have a theory that everyone is a rebel. They say that their are indeed royals but their only royals but with rebel hearts. Is this true? Tune in to watch." Blondie said.
             "I'm going to interview Alistair Wonderland and Bunny Blanc. "Hello. You seem to he a happy couple." Blondie said. "We are." Bunny said holding Alistair's hand. "So, are you guys helping with this whole theory?" Blondie asked. "Actually, we're the ones who came up with it." Alistair said. "Oh. So, your the ones who came up with this stupid theory?" Alistair asked getting mad. "I don't mean to be rude but what kind of theory is this? Your either a rebel or a royal. No royabels or anything." Blondie said. Alistair stood up letting go of Bunny's hand. "Your wrong. We'll prove it. We don't need to fight over something so stupid. The wonderlandians are royabels and so are the rest of the people who didn't sign. Come on Bunny." Alistair said starting to walk away. "Wait." Bunny said getting up. "I think your hiding something. That's why your so against this. You have a secret that'll make you a rebel. But you are a rebel. Everyone Is. So just let it out." Bunny said. Bunny grabbed Alistair's hand and they walked away.
The next day Blondie walked up to Bunny and Alistair. "Hey. I want to talk to you guys." Blondie said nervous. "Yeah." Alistair and Bunny said in unison. "Well. You guys were right. I do have a secret. I'm just scared for people to know the truth." Blondie confessed. "Maybe we could help." Alistair offered. Blondie smiled.
           It was time for Blondie's mirror cast the next day. "Hello Ever After. I'm Bunny and this is my boyfriend Alistair. I know what your thinking where's Blondie? Well she is in fact here. But.... She's going to be getting interviewed not doing the interviewing." Bunny said. "So Blondie, the interview yesterday. Do you still believe that not everyone has a secret and not everyone has a rebel heart?" Alistair asked. "I was wrong. I know I was wrong because I have a secret. A secret I want to share with everyone. My secret is that even though I am a princess which makes me a royal. But I'm also a rebel. You can call me royabel. But what my mom did. She stole and broke in to three bears house. It doesn't matter that they're bears it still wasn't right. So that would make me a rebel but me being a princess makes me a royal. It's like having an evil mother or father but being a Prince or princess. I'm a royabel and that's final." Blondie confessed.
              Blondie was proud of herself. For the first time in forever she felt free. She was happy and didn't care what anyone thought of her.