Chapter 80: Potion!

Lizzie grabbed everything she needed from her dorm and snuck to the Well of Wonder without anyone seeing her and jumped in. When she got there she went straight to her palace. "Mom. No time for apologies. I know you were just doing what you thought was best for me. I will consider forgiving you if you promise never to do anything like that again. Now go get the rest ifvte wonderland parents and meet me at the Hatters Tea Shoppe." Lizzie explained. Then she ran out.
                Lizzie and Madden were waiting at the Hatters Tea Shoppe for the other wonderland parents. When the other parents got there Lizzie explained everything to them. "What are we going to do?" Madden asked. "I don't know but she has our children." Katie exclaimed. "Maybe we could pull a prank or a joke on her." Cheshire cat suggested. "For once your jokes and pranks can actually come in handy." Hare stated. "How didn't she get to you?" Tweedledum asked. "This necklace my mom sent to me." Lizzie replied. "Did you know?" Tweedledee asked. "I had an anonymous tip. I have my servants out trying to find out who. I didn't get one for your kids because I only had one and I had to protect my daughter." Harritta explained. "We understand. We'd all do the same" Darla said. "I think Madden and I could wip up a potion to undo this spell." Alice explained. "That'll be great." Lizzie exclaimed. "You will have to get the weapons from Maddie's hat." CP explained. "But I thought only a Hatter can do that?" Lizzie asked. "That's the tricky part. But I know you can figure it out." CP stated. Lizzie took a deep breath. Lizzie and Harritta went back to the oakace and everyone went to their houses. Except for Alice and Madden who stayed at the shoppe making the potion.
            When Alice and Madden were done they went straight to the Queen's Palace. "Here you go." Alice said handing Lizzie a big bag of the potions. Lizzie looked at them. "I've never seen these potion look so.... Black and nasty before." Lizzie stated. "Yeah these ate the worst tasting." Madden agreed. "But the only ones that can help you." Alice explained. Lizzie took a deep breath. "Then I guess I'll be off." Lizzie said walking away. "Be careful." Harritta said. Lizzie stopped and turned her head. She just put on a fake smile and continued walking.
               She got back to Well of Wonder and when she got back to Ever After she went to the enchanted Forest. Then she texted her wonderland friends and told them to go to the enchanted Forest or else. She said she was Kila in the text. The wonderlandians got there and they had there weapons. "Why do you have your weapons?" Lizzie asked. "Where's Kila? She texted us?" Dina asked. "Actually that was me. I had you come down here so I can give you a porion our parents made to get you out of the spell that Kila out you under." Lizzie explained. "Butvit looks like you already broke the spell." Lizzie said. "Only on us." Toby explained. "The spell broke off of us when someone all of us plus Kila knows pretty well returned." Bunny explained. "What are you talking about?" Lizzie asked. "Lila." Tammy said. Lizzie's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped. "But.... But how?" Lizzie asked. "We don't know. We think it's that since Kila is actually evil and that Kila's the one that killed her it was an illusion to make us think she was dead and that Kila is good." Alistair explained. "We're sorry that we didn't believe you about Kila bring evil." Marchness apologied. "It's okay. It wasn't your fault, you were being mind controlled." Lizzie explained. "Not the first time." Bunny said. Lizzie looked confused. When you first told us the signs were clear. But we refused to see them. We were in denial. We didn't want to believe, I guess. I don't know." Kitty explained. "Do you forgive us?" Maddie asked. "Yes. I do." Lizzie stated.
            They all left and gave everyone a potion to drink when Kila and Lila weren't around. They told them that Kila and Lila wanted them to. Everyone was cured. But they are pretending that they weren't so Kila and Lila won't suspect a thing. Maddie gave Lizzie her weapons.