Chapter 46: Charmings in Wonderland!

Matilda Hearts gave Darling her own house when she became the white knight.
Darling was out at work and her brothers were at home. They both have their own room. So does Darling. Dexter and Raven are texting.
Dexter: Hey.
Raven: Hey.
Dexter: What's up?
Raven: Nm, you?
Dexter: Nm. I miss you and I love you.
Raven: I miss you and I love you too.
Dexter: So, maybe we could hang out.
Raven: I'd love too. That sounds Hexcellent.
Dexter: Perfect. Is today okay?
Raven: Today sounds great.
Dexter: Okay meet me at the well of wonder. Maybe now?
Raven: okay, let me just get changed. I'll meet you there in five minutes.
Dexter: Okay. See you then.
            Dexter opened the door about to leave when he sees Lizzie about to knock. "Oh, hey Lizzie." Dexter said. "Is Daring here?" Lizzie asked. "Yeah. You can come in. He's in his room." Dexter said leaving. "Thanks." Lizzie said. "Welcome." Daring said closing the door. Lizzie sent and knocked on Darling's door. Daring opened the door. "Hey." Daring said with his charming smile. "Hi." Lizzie said. Daring let Lizzie in. They sat on his bed and hung out all day. They had a lot of fun.
          Dexter went to the well of wonder waiting for Raven. Raven jumped down and Dexter caught her. Dexter and Raven also had a lot of fun. They went in Dexter's room and hung out all day too.
               Lizzie, Daring, Dexter, and Raven all hung out for a little while in the living room. Then they decided to go on a double date at the Hatter's Tea Shoppe. "Hello fellow wonderlandians. What do you want. How about this and a little of that and some of these and some of those." Madden said as he gave them a whole lot of food and drinks. "Um.... Thanks." Raven said. Maddie walked in ready to work and got so happy when she saw Raven. They hugged and Maddie went to work. "So, how are you guys?" Raven asked. "Good." They all replied. "Me too." Raven said eating a pie. They all had a good time.
After they were done they went back to the Charmings house and Daring was there. "Hey." Darling greeted them. "Hi." Everyone said. They all played some games and had a lot of fun.
           Raven and Lizzie both left the next day and the Charmings decided to catch up with each other. They did a lot of talking. Darling went to work and her brothers decided to watch her at work to see the kind of stuff she does. They were even more impressed with Darling then before.
              They made dinner and had dinner together as a family, without their parents though. Which means they won't be ridiculed for writing their own destiny and for not signing the storybook of legends. They were really happy.