Chapter 30: Talking.... Or Not!

Daring has been trying to get Lizzie back. But she won't take him back.
         "Lizzie!" Daring yelled trying to catch up to her. "Lizzie. Why won't you talk to me?" Daring asked. Lizzie just ignored him. "Please talk to me." Daring pleaded. Lizzie still ignored him while walking straight forward.
Lizzie stopped. "What to you want from me?" Lizzie asked. "I want your forgiveness." Daring said. "I'm in love with you and nothing will make me happier then for you to be with me." Daring said. "I'm sorry but I don't want to get hurt again." Lizzie said as she walked off trying to hold back her tears. She wanted to be with him, really she did, but she was too hurt.
The wonderlandians are still trying to talk to her but every time Daring is mentioned she shuts them down. It got so bad she asked them to leave her alone for awhile. She feels like they want her to be with Daring no matter how much she's hurting. She sits alone at lunch again and is never talking to anyone.
     It's been a week since she's stopped talking to her wonderland friends. She was in her dorm when the wonderlandians barged in. Duchess was gone so she was alone.
     Lizzie felt tears welling in her eyes. Lizzie stood up. "What?" Lizzie asked with her arms crossed. "We know your mad at us but please just listen." Maddie pleaded. Lizzie sighed. "Fine!" Lizzie agreed and sat down. The wonderlandians walked in and closed the doors behind them.
          "It's about Daring." Tammy said. "Just listen." Tony said. Lizzie sighed and nudged for them to continue. Alistair and Bunny told them everything that they overheard on their walk. "That's great and yeah it makes me feel a little better but I'm still too hurt." Lizzie exclaimed and left.
           Lizzie was glade she had her wonderlandian friends again. She was also glade that they cared so much about her but she's still too hurt. She wanted to be with him. But will they ever get back together.