Chapter 95: Saving the Wonderlandians for a change!

"That stunt you pulled is not tolerated!" Headmaster Grimm raised his voice and stood up."You had no right to pull your stupid wonderland nonsense in at this school! This is not wonderland, it's Ever After! We do stuff differently and we are going to keep it that way! You guys are in a lot of trouble." Headmaster Grimm explained. "But everyone did better on their exams because of what we did." Lizzie explained. "It's just a better and easier way to learn stuff." Marchness exclaimed. "I think your just afraid of change, like Apple." Alistair stated. "What did you say to me!?" Headmaster Grimm asked. "You heard him. Maybe you should just let everyone learn how they learn best and at their own paces, then everyone will be straight A students." Cari stated. "Excuse me!?" Headmaster Grimm asked. "Don't you even care about your students, because it doesn't look like it?" Bunny asked. "Maybe you should atop being so selfish." Dina suggested. At this point Headmaster Grimm was just shocked and confused and angry. "Maybe if you stop treating everyone better and stop favoring Apple this school will be better." Tammy stated. "Apple is not that great if a oeson anyways. There are a lot better people then her. The o my person that's not better then her is Duchess Swan." Tony explained. "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!" Headmaster Grimm yelled. "You all are expelled!" Headmaster Grimm exclaimed.
"Don't expell them." Ceruae said running in there. "Why not?" Headmaster Grimm asked. "Because I asked them to do it. It was all my idea, so expell me." Cerise insisted. The wonderlandians were all confused. Then Cedar ran in there. "No! It was my idea." Cedar exclaimed. "It was my idea." Raven stated. "No it was mine." Dexter stated. "Expel me, it was my idea." Daring stated. "No it wasn't, it was mine." Faybelle exclaimed. "Expel me, I asked them up do what they did." Hopper said. "No, we did!" Holly and Poppy said in unison. "They're lying, it was all me." Briar insisted. "It was me." Darling insisted. "No it wasn't. It was me." Ashlynn stated. "It wasn't any of them, it was all and only me." Hunter insisted. Apple didn't know what to do. Darling's words at Briar's study party rang in her head. "Our stories won't vanish. That's just something Headmaster Grimm made up so everyone will sign. Just remember what Briar and Daring told you and what everyone has been saying ever since." Apple thought. "It was me!" Sparrow sang. Expel me if you want to expel the real person who did it." Wolverine exclaimed. "It was my idea." Ginger insisted. "I told them to." Cupid said. "It's my fault that happened." Melody insisted. "It was me!" Apple said from the back of the crowd. Everyone got out of the way to show Apple White. Everyone were surprised by what she had just said. Apple took a deep breath. "Expel me." Apple insisted. "You can't expel all of us." Marchness stated. "Fine. Your all off the hook." Headmaster Grimm agreed sitting down. Everyone cheered. "Now everyone out!" Headmaster Grimm demanded.
            "I can't believe what you just did." Lizzie exclaimed. "Yeah. I guess what everyone has been telling me just now sunk in my head." Apple said. "I'm proud of you." Raven said. "Thanks. You can be with Daring as long as you guys are happy." Apple told Lizzie and Daring. "You don't have to poison me and you can be with Dexter." Apple told Raven and Dexter. "You can all write your own destiny's and be with whom you want to be with!" Apple insisted. Everyone cheered. Briar hugged her BFFA. Darling winked at Apple and she winked back.
        After school that day all the girls shopped for their prom clothes together and all the guys did too. They are all now friends.