Chapter 75: Emotionally Shut Down With No Friends!

Lizzie has been avoiding her friends for a couple of days now. They're trying to talk to her but she won't listen. Her and her friends have never fought before. There first fight will be they're last. Lizzie still can't believe what happened.
                 Lizzie was in her dorm room and Duchess had just left. Lizzie still doesn't know that Kila knows that she knows. Knock, knock. "Come in!" Lizzie hollored. Kila entered the room. "Hi. I know you and your friends are having some.... Differences but I was hoping that we'd still be friends." Kila suggested. "Good luck with that." Lizzie said not looking at her. "By the way, it's not just differences." Lizzie added. "I know." Kila said as she closed the door. "Now cut the crap." Kila said walking over to her. Lizzie got up and walked over to Kila. "I know that you know. I will win. Your friends care more about me then you." Kila stated. Lizzie just shrugged and Kila looked confused. "What!?" Doesn't that bother you?" Kila asked. "Of course it dies. I might be the Princess of Hearts but I still have feelings. Those wonderlandians and Daring means more to me then you could possibly imagine. But showing my emotions are dangerous when your being hunted by someone. So I'm going to shit down. Being the Princess of Hearts it's easy. Briar helped me see the light. With the help of my wonderland friends and Daring of course." Lizie explained. "We'll see." Kila said. "Who were you talking to on the phone?" Lizzie asked. "I'm not going to tell. All that I will say is that he's my boyfriend." Kila replied. "But you don't like him, or even like him. You want to be with Daring. But he's mine and I love him so much, way more then you." Lizzie explained. Kila turned around and walked out. She opened the door and was facing the exit. She turned her head as far as she can. "We will have to illuminate the threat." Kila exclaimed as she left and closed the door behind her.