Chapter 66: Problems!

It's still parents day. But some parents have left. But not all if the parents have left yet.
            "Daring, could I talk to you?" Lizzie asked. "Of course." Daring agreed ad they walked somewhere private. "This thing we have. It was great at first but something changed. It's just not working." Lizzie said holding back tears. "What do you mean? Is this because of your mom?" Daring asked. "No. It's me. I'm not in love with you anymore." It was hard for Lizzie to say that. Really hard. "But...." Daring started. "I'm sorry." Lizzie then ran off. Her wonderland friends ran after her.
        "What happened?" Alistair asked. "I did it." Lizzie said. "But why?" Maddie asked. "Because my mom is series. She doesn't joke about that. She really would." Lizzie explained. "We can't let this happen." Tony stated. "Maybe it's for the best." Tammy said. "What!? why!? Lizzie asked. "I'm sorry but none of us like him after he hurt you that one time. The only reason why any of us wanted you to be together was so you'd be happy." Dina explained. "Then why didn't you tell me?" Lizzie asked. "Because we want you to be happy. That's all that matters at the end." Marchness stated. "Thanks guys." Lizzie said. They brought Lizzie back to Ever After High.
             "Are you happy now mom? I did what you asked. Now I'm miserable and I hate you. Nice going. Mission accomplished." Lizzie said storming off.
              "I'm sorry Raven. I guess I haven't been the best mom. What do you want me to do?" Matilda asked. "There's nothing you can do. You just ruin everything." Raven said before she stormed off.
          "I'm sorry." Harritta apologized. "Don't apologize. You don't mean it." Lizzie said with her arms crossed. "It's okay. I'll just be miserable for the rest of my life no biggie." Lizzie said sarcastically. "I'm helping you. It's for the best." Harritta said. "Lizzie stood up and turned around to be face to face with her mother. "No it's not. It's what's best for you, not me. You don't even care about me at all." Lizzie said before she stormed off again.
             "I realized that I was wrong. Which is not easy for me to say. But I'll do anything for you to show you what you mean to me. Please give me another chance." Matilda pleaded. "No! You don't deserve it." Raven stated. "You don't have to be the next evil queen if you don't want to. I promise." Matilda said. "That doesn't change anything. I wasn't going to sign with or without your blessing." Raven admitted. Raven stormed away.