Chapter 362

Shirou removed the Class Card from his forehead and gazed at her, a hint of helplessness in his expression, "Arcueid, I'm completely lost here. What exactly do you want? I just don't get it."

"Shirou, I'm telling you, you were insanely powerful when you were a kid! I'm not kidding, try transforming again and see for yourself!"

In truth, what she really wanted for were those sweet words from the younger Shirou.

The mere thought of hearing them again made her heart flutter with anticipation.

Summon him again, and this time, it would be great if he called her "Arcueid-neesan" or something!

Usually, Shirou was a serious individual who preferred to keep his thoughts to himself, seldom sharing them with others. Moreover, he tended to treat her as if she were just a child.

It was clearly wrong, wasn't it? After all, she was the True Ancestor, a being that had existed for thousands of years!

"Insanely powerful?" He shot her a cold glance and retorted, "And who was the one that ambushed me from behind during my childhood and thrust their hand into my abdomen? Can you answer that for me?"

"Who? Who would dare commit such an act!" Arcueid's anger flared up. "Anyone who dares to harm my dear friend will never escape my vengeance! Shirou, tell me, who was it?"

Shirou: "..."

Did this girl not have even the slightest bit of Heracles in her heart?

"Hehe~! Shirou, transform again! Come on—call me Arcueid-neesan~!" she giggled, pointing at herself.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, his face blank of any emotion, and started dialing a number.

"Shirou, who are you calling?"

"Who else could it be?" His expression turned icy, and he spoke with a ruthless tone. "I think it's necessary to let Kariya know where you are. Then he can come and capture you, locking you up in a small, dark room!"

"No, please don't!" she exclaimed in a panicked voice, reaching out desperately to grab his phone.

He held the phone high, skillfully evading her hands.

"Beep..." A busy tone echoed from the other end of the line.

Kariya's voice came through the phone, "Hello! This is the Matou Editing Department. I'm the chief editor, Matou Kariya. May I know who's calling—?"

Shirou retrieved the phone and brought it to his ear, saying, "I'm Fujimaru Shirou, and—"

But before he could finish, a look of sheer panic appeared on Arcueid's face. In a swift motion, she lunged towards him, her hand quickly covering his mouth as she tried to snatch the phone away.

Naturally, he wasn't about to let this girl succeed. He raised the phone even higher while attempting to push her away.

It was then that he truly understood the extent of this girl's strength...

Caught up in her panic, she lost control of her strength, causing both of them to tumble onto the bed.

Arcueid, in a panic, sat on top of him, her slender legs wrapping around his waist. One hand tightly covered his mouth, while the other reached for the phone.

"Hello? Hello? Shirou, is that you? Have you obtained any info? Are you providing any leads regarding that irresponsible author?"

"Do you have any information about Arcueid?"

"Hello? Hello? Say something!"

...

I want to say something!