Chapter 341

Gray unleashed the Holy Lance Rhongomyniad, and a dazzling radiance enveloped the Conqueror King Iskandar. The sheer power surged towards the sky, shaking the very foundation of the castle.

"Boom—!!!"

The pristine ceiling shattered under the brilliant starlight. Massive fragments rained down like shooting stars, unveiling the scenery beyond.

Lorelei's eyes widened in astonishment as she saw the outside world. She couldn't help but gasp, "What on earth is that—?"

Not only her, but everyone present, including Shirou, Arcueid, Altrouge, and others, was stunned as they gazed at the scene outside.

Before their eyes stretched a sky adorned with colorful ribbons, creating a surreal and enchanting landscape that seemed straight out of a dream.

And in the blink of an eye...

The shattered stones began to rewind, their fragmented pieces reassembling with astonishing speed. The ceiling reconstructed itself swiftly, almost as if the bewildering phenomenon they had just witnessed was nothing more than a fleeting illusion.

However, both Shirou and Lorelei, along with Arcueid, Altrouge, and the others, possessed great confidence in their observations. They were certain that what they had witnessed was not a trick of the mind.

"What could that be? Could it be some kind of anomaly caused by the power of the Holy Grail?" Shirou pondered, his brows furrowed in deep thought.

"Huff... huff..."

Meanwhile, Gray struggled to catch her breath, beads of sweat glistening on her forehead. The immense exertion of unleashing Rhongomyniad had taken its toll on her. It was evident that such a potent force could not be wielded casually. Gasping for air, she finally succumbed to exhaustion and fainted.

Unleashing the power of Rhongomyniad required a substantial reserve of magical energy. For individuals like Shirou, who possessed "All the World's Evil," or Artoria, with the "Factor of Red Dragon," this was not a concern. However, for Gray, it was an immense burden to bear.

Shirou approached Altrouge, who trembled in a corner, and entrusted Gray into her care. He then reached down to retrieve the fallen Add.

"Do you want to become one with nature?... I shall bestow upon you eternal life and infinite magical energy."

"Tsk!" Shirou clicked his tongue in annoyance, clearly displeased with the proposition.

It was Add who spoke... or rather, the true Rhongomyniad itself. The Will of the Planet seized the moment to harass him, seeking to assimilate him into an extension of the planet, the God Rhongomyniad.

This greatly displeased him. He had already killed the Crimson Moon, so the Will of the Planet no longer had any value to him. Why should he waste his time with this persistent stalker?

With a direct motion, he flung Add towards Arcueid, entrusting her to handle the troublesome thing.

With the defeat of the King of Heroes, the Conqueror King met his demise as well, bringing the total number of eliminated Servants to five.

Now, only two Servants remained. Following the pattern of the Fourth Holy Grail War participants, one of them should be Saber, and the other should be Shirou himself.

But was that even possible? He pondered this thought. After all, he was still very much alive! The Throne of Heroes held records of the Eternal King but did not have a record of him, Fujimaru Shirou.

Indeed, duplicating Fujimaru Shirou would seem implausible. As for the Eternal King, despite being recorded in the Throne of Heroes, cannot be summoned without his consent since he lacks a physical existence.