Chapter 340

Who would want to recreate the Fourth Holy Grail War in the Castle of Separation, and why?

And those replicated Servants are nothing but mere imitations! Their power pales in comparison to the genuine Servants Shirou encountered nine years ago during the Fourth Holy Grail War in Fuyuki City!

But... what was it that attacked him? Despite using black muds to mend his wounds, he still experienced lingering pain.

During the Fourth Holy Grail War, Shirou had faced countless hardships and suffered severe burns from Gilgamesh's Ea. He had also undergone numerous life-and-death situations over 1,500 years ago during the Camelot era.

However, there were only a few things capable of breaching the defense of the black muds. Yet this unknown entity not only shattered the black muds but also broke through the shields and his projected armor.

Shirou was completely unaware of the true nature of this entity, but there was no denying its overwhelming power... It was truly immense!

High above in the sky, Iskandar rode his chariot, streaking through the heavens. The thunderous roar generated by the chariot echoed across the land like a merciless whip.

"Boom rumble rumble rumble rumble rumble—!!!"

Wherever it passed, nothing remained unscathed.

Lorelei's magus forces had prepared themselves to confront Iskandar, yet the speed of his chariot proved too fast. It effortlessly evaded the reach of their spells.

Lorelei's gaze hardened, her expression growing colder. She wiped away the bloodstains from her face, readying herself to personally intervene.

However, Gray, being one step ahead of her, swiftly transformed the sword in her hand into a scythe and began chanting, "Gray... (Dark) Rave... (Unsteady) Crave... (Desire) Deprave... (Degradation) Engrave (Carve into) Me. A Grave (Dig One) for you."

"Simulated personality terminated. Magical energy collection rate exceeds the set value. Initiating removal of the second-stage restriction."

"Sacred Lance... remove restrain!"

"Rhongomyniad!!"

A brilliant radiance burst forth from the scythe, transforming into a huge lance of light. This vibrant display lit up the surroundings and bathed the nearby angelic statues in an aura of utmost holiness.

"Shirou, um, isn't that your lance?" Arcueid glanced at it, her surprise evident.

Shirou nodded, his gaze on Gray's manifested lance of light. He explained, "Although I don't know who made that thing, most of the mystery has been preserved without losing much of its power."

As he witnessed Iskandar being utterly obliterated by the divine lance, he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

This was the fifth Servant, leaving two more to be defeated. If the pattern continued to replicate the Fourth Holy Grail War, then one of the remaining Servants would be Saber - Artoria, and the other... would be Caster!

But could this imitation of the Holy Grail War, created by an unknown individual, replicate even him?

...

Waver and Orlocke hurriedly made their way to the garden alongside Rosalind Istari.

Meanwhile, with the relentless assault by Gilgamesh and Iskandar on the buildings, the magi who had been hiding in their rooms started rushing out in a panic, one after another.

And it made sense—when the rooms were no longer safe, people's immediate instinct was to flee and seek a place of safety.

"Crackling..."