Chapter 211

Shirou walked out of the palace and called upon the knights to gather at the military camp.

Vortigern's ability to unleash the tower of light was due to his occupation of Camelot, enabling him to harness the island's natural power.

The freed holy lance Rhongomyniad materialized as a tower of light that bridged the gap between the Reality and Reverse Side of the World.

The overwhelming force emanating from this tower transcended human power and can only be described as a true divine power capable of vanquishing any adversary with ease. In fact, each individual beam discharged by the tower of light possessed greater might than the Excalibur Shirou had faced in the Fourth Holy Grail War.

Combatting the tower of light is an insurmountable task. Nevertheless, Vortigern cannot be vanquished unless the tower of light is eradicated.

Vortigern's dominion over the tower of light stems from his possession of nearly seventy percent of the British Isles.

Rather than confronting an invincible foe directly, the key to defeating the tower of light lies in attacking the land that Vortigern controls. By doing so, his power will be undermined and the tower of light can be neutralized.

Merlin, Morgan, and other magi can endure the tower of light's assaults with the aid of large-scale magic bounded fields, albeit for a maximum of three days.

After three days, the effectiveness of the bounded fields may persist, but the evil thoughts of nearly 80,000 individuals will gravitate towards the 'Evil Flower,' causing the users to fall prey to their own malevolence.

For Merlin, in particular, who is an Incubus, being consumed by the evil of the "Evil Flower" would transmute him into a creature of wickedness.

During this time, Shirou may have to confront another formidable adversary, a Magus bearing the rank of Grand Caster.

Therefore, three days is a critical limit.

In fact, to prevent the tower of light from continuing to function, it is imperative to seize 20% of Vortigern's land within two days or at the latest, two and a half days. While Merlin may be striving to hold out, time is of the essence.

Seizing 20% of the land within two days may seem like a daunting task, if not impossible.

Implementing Shirou's large-scale plan could increase their chances of success since it would create more attack points.

However, currently, the situation appears exceedingly challenging.

Despite the difficulties, they must persevere. If they give up, they will undoubtedly suffer defeat.

Currently, Shirou is coordinating the deployment of troops at the military camp.

Amongst all the territories claimed by Vortigern, Scotland represents the largest. Consequently, a message has already been dispatched to the troops lying in ambush in Northern Ireland, requesting them to lead the armies of allied kings willing to aid Ireland in attacking the Picts.

Among them, Gaheris and a thousand elite soldiers lay in wait for the signal to advance. Nonetheless, misfortunes seldom come alone.

Upon arriving at the military camp, an urgent message was delivered from Tristan, who was responsible for safeguarding the northern defense line.

It appears that Vortigern's army is advancing southward, accompanied by three formidable magical beasts representing the sea, land, and air.

Despite the ongoing onslaught of the tower of light, the enemy army has already caught up to them, trailing them like a shadow.