Chapter 348

In a distant crack between worlds, Zelretch used two Class Cards to pinpoint the coordinates of a parallel world. As he carefully observed countless parallel worlds, nothing particularly unusual caught his attention. However, his eyes couldn't help but twitch upon encountering the boundary that separated the two worlds.

"Th-This... is it, for real..." Zelretch muttered under his breath. "This doesn't look good, Eternal King!"

Just as he was preparing to make his way back, something unexpected occurred. A comet brimming with wishes hurtled toward his own world. Zelretch instinctively halted and swiftly reached out, grasping the collar of the celestial object. In an instant, a pained voice echoed in his ears.

"Ugh..."

He pulled a young girl out from within the wish-filled comet.

...

The Castle of Separation...

"This... this...!"

The crowd stared at Luvia, their eyes wide with astonishment.

A god...

A god was eaten!

Could anyone wrap their head around such a mind-boggling thing? Humans actually devouring a god!

For a moment, everyone stood there, completely dumbfounded.

Shirou frowned and scolded, "What's with the standing around? The situation isn't over yet! Weaklings, retreat! The strong, move forward!"

As soon as he issued his command, people snapped out of their daze. The average magi hurriedly fled, while Lorelei led her team of elite magi approached.

"Courage is commendable. Your task is to contain the particles of the Age of Gods contaminating the land. Leave the rest to the exterminators!"

"Understood," Lorelei replied, directing her magi to suppress the particles seeping through the cracks in the earth.

However...

"Crackle crackle crackle!!"

The raging particles erupting from the cracked earth seemed to recognize their master, spiraling into a wild frenzy. Lorelei and her elite magi struggled, finding themselves unable to suppress them at all.

The particles of the Age of Gods surged into Luvia's body like a fluid, seemingly drawn to her.

"Thump, thump, thump..."

Her heart pounded like thunder, its echoing beats filling the hall. A terrifying divine power emanated from Luvia, sweeping through the surroundings like an unstoppable hurricane.

Two tears trickled down Luvia's beautiful face, her bright eyes shimmering with a regal golden hue. Simultaneously, her once blue dress morphed into a striking pitch-black outfit, while a corrupted sword and scale materialized in her hands.

A divine radiance unfurled behind her, but it lacked the expected holy aura. Instead, it emitted a pure darkness, seemingly capable of devouring everything in its path.

The astonishing transformation left everyone dumbfounded, unable to process what they were witnessing.

In that precise moment, a brilliant beam of light pierced through the sky, hurtling directly toward Luvia. The resulting explosion was breathtaking and intense.

As if awakened from a trance, the onlookers shifted their attention to the trajectory of the beam. Their gaze fell upon the Caliburn in Shirou's hand, which began to crumble and disintegrate before their eyes.