💚

Alia opened the door and saw that it was her sister in law's and her mother in law and smiled at them and invited them happily ..

Alia : assalam alaikum Amma , eid Mubarak..

Sister in law : eid Mubarak bhabhi .. mashallah Noor chaha gaye yaha toh ..

Alia smiled and hugged her mother in law who reciprocated and kissed her forehead..

Mother in law : kaise ho ..

Alia : theek ku Amma ..

She said and hugged her small munchkins in her nanand arms and kissed them which was being reciprocated by giggles and kisses .

She respectfully said Salam to her sister in law husband and went to bring tea for them ..

She prepared elaichi special tea for them and served with a smile and was talking to them and the hall which was silence for hours was now shining with the voices and laughing of people ..

Hussain opened his car door after parking and children too came out and smiled when they saw many slippers and rushed inside to meet the guest ..

Hajra : assalamu alaikum dadi .. eid Mubarak..

Mother in law : Mera baccha .. kahir Mubarak..

Yusuf too hugged them which was being recipe with hugs and kisses ..

Hussain who was entering inside the house stopped and smiled when he heard the voice of the person ..

Ahmeda : eid Mubarak Hussain ..

Hussain : khair Mubarak..

Ahmeda : mehman aye hai tumhare ghar ..

Hussain : ha ammi aur behene aye honge .. chalo milte hai .. waise achi lag Rahi hi ..

Ahmeda : kyu nahi lagungi tumne dilaya hai toh acha hi hoga na. .

Hussain : sach mein yeh rang tum par hi sirf acha lagta hai .. waise hi dikhti ho pehle jaise ..

Ahmeda blushed and kept her hand on his arms and Hussain smiled at her and they both entered inside ..

Hussain smiled by looking towards his mother and sister and hugged them tightly ..

Hussain : eid Mubarak Amma ..

Ahmeda too smiled at them and hugged them tightly .. when ahmeda went towards Hussain mother , his mother ignored her bad she clenched her jaw tightly but smiled tightly and stood beside Hussain .. .

They were talking and was busy in discussing things ..

When hajra came and said ..

Hajra : sab log ajaye ammi ne khana nikal Diya hai ..

They nodded and went towards the dining table and gasped by seeing alot of dishes on the table ..

Biryani , kababs , roti , salad , curries like dum aloo and chicken with chicken fries and gulab jamun sweet with juices and small samosa ..

All sat on the tables and started eating the food by praising the dishes ..

Sister in law : wah bhabhi sach mein .. itna acha pakaya apne toh

Sister in law 2 : sach mein bhabhi ke haath mein itna acha zaikha hota hai na ki insaan bhabhi se kuch bhi bana le sab acha hi hota hai ..

( Zaikha = Taste )

Mother in law too praised and she smiled from the kitchen window as she was busy cutting salad ..

They were eating and talking and was laughing and was enjoying their time cause this was special occasion and they all met at the same table and was sitting and enjoying each other's company ..

After lunch they were sitting on the sofa and couch and kids were watching TV and elders were discussing some things like ladies were discussing fashion and men were discussing politics..

And at the same time Alia came towards her sister in law and asked ...

Alia : baji meetah nikalu kya ..

Sister in law : ha bhabhi nikal de ..

Alia : theeke ..

She was talking to her and at time Hussain opened his mouth to call Alia but stopped when he saw her dressing and his eyes widened..

She was looking too beautiful and was looking too good that he cannot divert his eyes from her ..

Alia with out seeing any thing went inside and carried sweet in the big bowl following by small ones .. .

She kept on the table and sat on the ground and was passing the bowl by adding sweet in the bowl ..

Sister in law : bhabhi inhe sukhe hi de .. yeh doodh ka sheer khurma nahi peete ..

Alia : ha theeke lati hu baji .. Yusuf ka bhi yahi haal hai .. yeh ladka sherkhurma nahi peta aur mujhe alag se iske liye nikal na padta hai .. lati hu mein ..

She smiled and went towards kitchen to bring dry vermicelli sweet in two bowls ..

She passed to her son who gave her a flying kiss by making all members laugh at her antics and she gave other bowl to her sister in law husband who smiled at her and she reciprocated and sat on the ground..

Mother in law : itna pakane ki zaroorat hi kya thi .. bas biryani aur meetah paka leti ..

Alia : Amma ap sab are the .. kaise sukah rakhti isliye bana diye .. jaldi hi ban gaya sab kuch time pe ..

Sister in law : bhabhi sach mein sab kuch bahut acha tha .. maza agaya ..

Ahmeda : ha lekin dum aloo mein mirchi bahut thi ..

Mother in law : beta ap tumhari zuban itni theeke hai toh shayd tumhe theekhi lagi hogi .. hamare liye toh barabar tha ..

She snickered at her and she clenched her jaw and all laughed thinking it as a joke ..

Ahmeda : waise Alia , yeh joda kaha se mila tumhe .. kal Hussain toh nahi laye the .. agar yeh liya hota toh yeh leleti mi ..

She said with jealousy dripping in her voice and Alia said ..

Alia : baji yeh Hania ne Diya hai eidi ke taur hai .. warna toh ap log shopping karte karte ,mere kapde Lana ki bhul gaye ..

She said with a tight smile and mother in law frowned..

Mother in law : Hussain tune Alia ke liye eid ka dress nahi khareeda ..

Hussain : Amma mein bhul Gaya ..

Sister in law husband : wah bhai acha hai apka toh .. agar hamne aise gustakhi ki hoti toh hame toh Ghar se nikal dete apki choti si behen ..

All laughed at the sentence and sister in law glared at him and he flew her a kiss and she blushed at it and all laughed at them making the couple blush like a newly married couple ..

After few hours all members went towards their respective homes not before giving gifts to Hussain and her children's and also Alia for her wonder full cooking skills ..

New chapter is updated..

Hope you have liked the chapter ..

Do vote and comment and follow me guys .

Next update target 🎯 : 5 Followers and 5 comments..

Have a good day ❤️