🧸

Dua was crying and sobbing as yaseer removed her dupatta from her mouth and hands .. She tried to stand but the pain made her sit ..

Yaseer was looking towards the door where he saw yunus ... He signed .. He again looked towards door which was not locked but yunus was not there as he went inside ...

He again looked towards dua and took het in his arms and went towards the guest room .. He kept her in the bathroom and ordered her ..

Yaseer : khud ko saaf karlo ...

Dua was just crying by looking towards the ground and yaseer came out of the room with heavy heart .. He went towards his bedroom and saw that yunus was under blanket ..

He went towards him when he removed the blanket he saw that yunus was crying .. When yaseer tried to take him in his arms he flinched and this made his heart break .. His son is fearing of him ..

He cleaned his tears and made him sleep on his chest and whispered. .

Yaseer : iam sorry meri jaan .. Baba ko maaf kardo ..

Yunus : baba .. Kya ap .. Mujhe aur hania ko bhi maroge ..

Yaseer : nahi mera bacha .. Mein aisa kabhi nahi karunga ..

Yunus : par apne mama ko kyu mara .. Woh tho itni achi hai .. Mere aur hania ke liye chocolate bhi lati hai. .

Yaseer : beta .. Mein .. Mein nahi marna chahata tha .. Par mein bhi majboor tha .. Mein nahi chata ki woh bhi .. Mujhe chodo kar jaye .. Jaise mama gaye hai .. Mein nahi chata ki woh kisi aur se mohabbat kare .. Jab ke mein uska shohar hu .. Jaise .. Jaise .. Hania ne kiya tha.  

Yunus : mama apse pyaar nahi karti thi ..

Yaseer : pata nahi .. Jab ap paida hoye the tab toh bahut karti thi .. Lekin waqt betta gaya. . aur hamare beech dooriya agaye ..  woh kisi aur se mohabbat karne lagi .. Mujhe toh woh bhul hi gaye .. Kisi aur se mohabbat woh kaise kar sakte hai ki jab ki mein uska shohar hu ... Par mene apki mama ki har baad mani aur use chodne ka faisla bhi kiya .. Lekin hania paida ho gaye aur woh mujhe chodkar chali gaye .. Mein nahi chata ki dua ko bhi kisi aur se mohabbat ho jabki uska shohar mein hu ... Isliye mene uspar haath uthaya ..

Yunus was listening every thing as he did not under stood much but he know that his baba is crying and his dad emotional voice made him emotional and he cupped his cheeks and said in his baby voice ..

Yunus : baba.. Mama apko chodkar kahi nahi jayegi .. Unhone woh uncle ko bhi bola tha ..

Yaseer : kya bola tha ..

Yunus : ki apne unki jaan bachiye thi .. Ap unke super hero hai ... Aur apke alawa koi unka nahi hai .. Mama sirf apki hai ... Ap unse sorry karlo baba ..

Yaseer : ha beta kar lunga .. Ap sojao ..

He said and made him sleep on his chest .. Yaseer heart was beating fastly as ge remembered how he beat her .. He was feeling guilty .. Too guilty to talk to her about his behaviour ..

But he stood up and covered yaseer with blanket and moved towards guest room .. As he entered he heard sobbing of dua ..

He entered inside the bathroom and saw that dua was in the bath tub ... She removed her clothes and was crying silently by looking downwards .. He went near her and his heart broke in to pieces when he saw the belt marks on her soft skin .. He was feeling too guilty ..

When he sat beside her dua sensed him and moved back and whispered. .

Dua : iam sorry ..

Yaseer was too guilty to say any thing .. Dua was crying as her voice increased as she was shivering due to fear .. And yaseer took her in his arms and hugged her by mumbling ..