🧸(+18)

I think you are not liking my chapters

I think you are not liking my chapters .. The readers are decreasing soo much 🥺😭..

please read it and share dear readers 🥺..

500 / 600 reads its breaking my heart 💔.. please share ut with your all friends and read it dear readers 🥺😭🤧

Dua was shocked to see a man on the door ..

Dua : ji ap koun ?

The man was in early in twenties and was holding a delivery bag which means he was deliver boy ..

He was mesmerised by the beauty standing infront of him ..

She was wearing red dress with dupatta on her head  .... Her beautiful face with chubby cheeks and reddish lips with cute nose and innocence in her eyes was too much to take his heart to handle ..

He was looking towards her with out blinking and dua was uncomfortable. ...

She was going to close the door but was stopped by a roar .. She saw that yaseer was with his bike on the entrance and his face was carrying an anger expression ..

Dua gulped as she saw him storming towards them .. He looked towards them and questioned the man ..

Yaseer : tum koun ho ? Yaha kya karre ho ..

Boy : sir woh yeh.. Delivery dene aya tha ..

He looked towards dua and asked ..

Yaseer : tumne mangwaya yeh ?

Dua : nahi .. Mene nahi mangwaya ..

Yaseer : usne nahi mangwaya .. Jao yaha se .. Aur ainda dekho nahi tumhe yaha ..

The boy scaredy nodded his head but again asked ..

Boy : sir woh yasmeen rehmat kaha rehti hai ..

Yaseer : us gali ki nukkad mein ..

He nodded his head and went from there and dua too went inside the house and went to kitchen to fetch the tiffin boxes ..

Dua came back and saw that yaseer was sitting with angry expression on his face and asked her ..

Yaseer : tumne darwaza kyu khola .. Jab mene mana kiya tha ..

Dua : woh 11 bajre the toh mujhe laga ap hoge .. Isliye khola tha .. Lekin mein jab darwaza laga rahi thi .. Tabhi ap agaye .. Mera yakeen kare mein nahi janti wohh koun tha ..

Yaseer : tiffin tayar hai ..

Dua : ji .. Yeh apka and yeh yunus ka ...

Yaseer : yunus ka dedo .. Aur mein khana ake khata hu ..

By saying he went from there and she closed the door and kept her hand on her chest where her heart was beating fastly ..

Then she heard hania cry and she moved towards room and took her in her arms and went to kitchen make her milk ..