💔

Before reading the chapter ... I wanna say is that .. Make sure to read the note.. Its important. .

Enjoy

Saif came out of the room with a smirk on his face and was going to his room but stopped him self when he saw that safiq was coming there..

Safiq was shocked to see saif there and he frowned and asked ..

Safiq : saif ... Yaha kya kare ho tum...

Saif : woh.. Woh.. Woh.. Bhai .. Bhai woh hava. .. Hava lene aya tha garmi horahi thi na...

He shuttered with a nervous smile and went from there ... Safiq frowned but ignored him and entered in to his office room..

He sat on his chair and closed his eyes as he remembered the scence which he saw...

Haya was a bright girl with happiness in her but the thing that she is eating garbage food and surrendering her self to him by helpless ness was disturbing him... He closed his eyes and remembered the past ..

Past :

He was happy that  his family was finally accepting haya ... It was love marriage and his family was against it but his stubborn brother married her ..

He was happy for her brother and was excited to meet his niece ...

He entered inside the house but it was totally empty ... He called them but they were not here...

He went to garden area and his foots steps turned heavy as he saw the scence infront of him...

His blood turned cold and eyes filled with unshed tears ...

He saw that haya was stabbing his brother stomach as he layed on the ground and she was sitting on him... and the blood was covering  her clothes ..

She was crying and screaming and was stabbing him brutally ... And what shocked him thay his niece was on the ground with out moving...

He was broken and his legs felt jelly and he sat on the ground ... And he don't know what happened ...

He was happy about his brother life but was broken as he saw the dead body of his brother. ..

His respect and love for haya changed in to revenge for her... And she was living like this ...

He came out from the past ... As some one kept a hand on his shoulder ... He saw that it was her mom ...

Ruksaar : kya hua hai...

Safiq : kuch nahi ammi.. Bas.. Neend nahi are thi..

Ruksaar : beta araam karo...aj hi aye ho...aur kal phir kaam ke lust bhi toh jaana hai..

She said and  kissed his fore head and he smiled and kissed her mother cheeks and went from there ...

The night just blinked in one eye and the morning came with bright rays ..

Haya was again in the kitchen and was preparing break fast ... Sanam was too helping her ....

Sanam was Independent women and she did not fear of any one not also her mother in law...

She helped haya with break fat and helped her to reach it to the table ...

The table was arranged with different dishes ... And was decorated beautifully..