🧸

The corridor was silent and all members were standing there with worry on their face ..

Dua step father was sitting with bandage in his hand and anger in his eyes but he controlled him self .. As he know the person in front of him will tear him apart ..

Yaseer was sleeping with son and daughter more like making them sleep .. all the thoughts were covering his mind .. about the slap and dua parents treatment towards dua was some thing he felt bad ..

He was feeling some thing off and by listening his heart he called his neighbour to take care of his children and he went out to check up on dua ..

His heart was not at peace until he reached her home .. he did not wasted him time to park his bike and ran inside...  The door was open and entered but he steps halted when he saw dua condition ...

His heart beating stopped and eyes filled with rage .. but before he can say any thing .. she was collapsing on the ground but he saved her .. and took her to hospital.

As they reached hospital and started treating dua .. all members of dua family with dawood and his friends came behind him ..

Dawood was in shocking and guilt phase but did not said any thing ..  all members was standing there but at once gasped when out of no where dua step father was punched by yaseer ..

Yaseer started punching him and twisted his hand that he graoned with pain ..

The watch man and dawood friends separated them .. because his anger look was making them scared ..

After few minutes all members stood when the doctor came out after treating dua ..

Doctor : unki halat bahut kharab thi .. lagta hai yeh abusive case hai .. kisne Kiya inki yeh halat ..

( Her condition was very bad.. It seems this is an abusive case.. Who have put her  in this condition.. )

Yaseer was filled with anger but did not showed any thing and said in his authoritative voice. .

Yaseer : koun kar sakta hai sir .. uski family hi ne yeh sab Kiya hai ..

( Who can do this sir.. his family has done all this )

Doctor : ap log uski family hi hai na .. kaise koi apne bacche ko aise maar sakta hai .. yeh toh police case hai ..

( You guys are his family, right? How can someone kill his child like this? This is a police case. )

He said with anger in his voice and yaseer to clenched his jaw ..

Mother : abusive case kaise hua Bhai .. ham toh apne bacche ko sabak sikha rahe the .. agar hamara naam par dhabba lagayegi toh Aisa hi hoga na .. .

( How did the abusive case happen brother.. We were teaching a lesson to our child.. If our name is tarnished then this will happen, right? )

She said and told every thing to doctor signed and went from there not before  calling yaseer with him ..

Doctor : dekhiye mr. Yaseer .. unki baat mein point hai par woh log janwar hai .. apne bacche ko hi nahi choda unhone ..

( See mr . Yasir.. they has a point but those people are animals.. They didn't even spare their child..  )

Yaseer : par doctor yeh sab jhooth hai .. woh ladki us ladke koh pasand karti thi ..

But doctor, this is all a lie.. That girl liked that boy.. And he too loved her .

Doctor : joh bhi tha .. sab khatam ho chuka hai .. agar apko us ladki ko bachan hai .. toh apko use apka naam Dena hoga .. ap ko ms. Dua se nikkah karna hoga ..