💔

After 2 years :

The time just ran with its speed as it will never stops for any one..

The brightest weather of season was now turned cold with dry leaves and dry roads ...

The time blinked fast and all changed with time ...

The twin boys were married happily with doctors and love of their life  and twin girls were happy with their fiance's ... The haveli was bright and happiness spread on every corner except one corner ..

The corner were her room was present .. Were the darkness was totally covered with spider web and it was same as always just the room turned more dirty ...

Her face which was totally bright was now turned yellow pale and her crystal blue eyes lost her colours ... And pink lips were totally dry and her dress was the same which she wore 2 years before ...

It was totally torn amd dirty but her shawl was covering her body ... Her long hair were totally messed up with out rubber band and it was in a bun with dry hair ...

She looked towards the suitcase which was on the broken chair and she went towards the chair and bended farward  and kissed the suit case head and giggled her self ...

She walked out of the room and started preparing break fast my mumbling some incoherent words and laughing in her own...

Her eyes turned emotion less but again her eyes was sparked when ever she thinks about the thing

She washed the dishes and cleaned the garden as she moved towards the rooms to clean .. She saw that all members in the haveli was running here and there as the elder son of the haveli was coming from U.S..

She moved towards kitchen to taje rice to prepare dinner but ruksaar begum saw that and ordered her ...

Ruksaar : suno ladki abhi mera beta araa  hai... Jaldi jaldi acha khana pakao... Yaad rakhna .. Bahut acha khana hona chaiye ... Sab banao.. Biryani , haleem , kofte , kabab , roti , aloo gosht , chicken , mutton , fish fry ...

Yeh sab bana do jaldi ...

She said and moved from there and haya nodded her head with a sad pout as she will not get the time to spend with her ..

She started preparing and it was almost prepared .. There was totally hot in the kitchen as she was cooking from morning ..

The twins came there and gased her who was cooking and was mumbling some thing .. They shared a look and smirked ..

And in next moment the kitchen was filled with her pain full screams

The twins dipped her hand on the hot oil and she screamed with pain...

Haya : chhodo... Chi...choro.. Chod... Dar... Dard hora hai... Ammi... Ahhhh.. Dard... Hora hai... Pleasehhh ... Pleakeash...dar.... Dalled .holla hai...

She said and cried and they leaved her hand by smiling and smirking and she looked towards them with angry pout ... And looked towards her hand which was totally turned abd she went to take and apply cold water...

But sanam .. The wife of a twin .. Cake there and stopped her..

Sanam : are.. Yeh ap kya karre hai...

Haya pointed towards her hand and whispered. .

Haya : mela haath.. Jal gaya hai..  Pleaseshhh mujhe thanda panni dede... Darld  holla hai..

She said  and cried by sniffing and sanam smiled and said...

Sanam : mujhe pata hai tumhara haath kaala hua hai.. Isliye toh yeh .. Cream layi hu... Tum yeh cream lagalo... Theek hojaye ga... Aur waise bhi tumne sara kaam kare deya na.. Toh bas baaki ka mein kar lungi.. Toh jao aur aaram karo theek...

Haya : thanksh you ...

By saying she took the cream and smiled towards sanam happily and went from there by mumbling how she will get the time to spend with her ..

Sanam smiled sadly looking towards her and started doing her work.. .

It was evening and safiq landed in his home town ..

He came out of the car and all members liked but again the car door was opened and looked curiously and the man came out of the car ..

He was wearing a suit with black glasses and his hair was set with gel and watch was shining on his wrist .. And he removed his glasses and his brown eyes were shining under the sun..

He walked inside and mumbled salam.. All replied with a smile ..

Safiq : ammi yeh mere business partner hai ... Hammed .. Hammed abbasi ..

Ruksaar : assalamualaikum beta .. Ao ap bi jashn mein shamil ho jao..

She said and all nodded their head..

..and the party was started as the elder son came after 2 years and his bread was slightly grown..

The freshments and food was served and all were eating the food with full plates and was throwing the left eaten in a drum..

All were enjoying the party but one person was gloomy... She was too hungry as she did not eat any thing from break fast ..

She walked towards the party with slow steps and saw that all members were standing and enjoying the party.. And some were dancing ...

She moved towards the dustbin area ... And safiq saw a shadow on his back...

He excused him self and followed the person and he concluded by seeing the shawl that it was haya... As the shawl was hers ...

She was covered in the shawl and her dress was slightly changed as she was wearing a black suit and pajama...

The clothes were sanam 's .. She gave her clothes to haya..  As haya do have any clothes more than two dresses ..

She was too sympathy towards haya and always hate this family who treats haya as their angry bag...

He started following her who was going towards the dust bin side ... He followed and stood beside her ..

She looked here and there to make sure that no one was watching her... And she did some thing that .. It pierced his heart in to pieces ...

His eyes unknowingly filled with tears ..  By watching the scence he did not expected ...

New chapter is updated ..

Don't forget to vote and comment and do follow me guys...

What are your thoughts about the chapter ..

Sneak peak of the next chapter will be updated on my insta story .. So follow me there too..

I.d. : khans__profession ..

Have a good day ❤️