💔 (+18)

The surrounding was silent as the environment became to calm ..

The the surrounding have the rain drops which cried due to her condition and left the cold ness with it ..

The room was not bright but it was not too dark... The sun rays peeked to  her to see her is she is okay... And signed that she is okay .. They cursed for her each tears. .. And brighten the room to wake her up ..

The sun rays fallen on her eyes and ahe blinked her eyes to wake up ... She saw her surrounding and saw that she was in her room and signed as she saw a bad dream ... A very bad dream ..

But as she tried to sit she groaned with pain and her eyes filled with tears due to the pain in her body .. Not only her body but head , neck ,her main part her arms and her chest with cheeks due to slapping she recieved ...

She sat and sobbed and covered her face with her hands and she cried and sobbed ... She could not belive ... Her love... Her husband ... Her every thing sold her for night just to save his company ... And his name ...

As she was crying ... She did not heard the foot steps which entered in to the room  and sat beside her ... She was startled when suddenly some one hugged her and she saw that it was her husband with a tray of food ...

She saw him and anger rushed throw her viens .. And she pushed him hard and he fallen on the ground and was shocked to see her ..

Armaan : haya .. Meri baat suno .. Jaana ..

But he was stop by the harsh slap he recieved from haya ..

Haya : chup... Ek dum chup ho jao ... Kaise insaan ho tum ... Tumne joh kiya usse tumhe dub ke mar jaana chaiye .. Apni hi biwi koh tumne ek dusre mard ko saunp diya .. Kaise mard jo tum... Shahor ke naam pe dhabba ho tum...

Armaan was shocked to see haya like this talking to him and his ego got hurted ... He thought that he will manipulate her but he will teach her a lesson ..

Haya was crying by covering her face but was startled  as armaan  clutched her hair tightly and she groaned with pain ...

Haya : ahhhh..

Armaan : kya bola..huh... Mein mard ke naam pe dhabba hu... Are tujh jaise ek aurat ko apna banake shadi karna hi badi baat hai ... Tum he chunkar apni family ko thukrana badi baat hai.. Aur mein mard nahi hu ... Are shukr mana ki mene tujhse nikah kiya warna ek kutta bhi nikah nahi karta ... Aur waise bhi yeh sab mene tere kehne oar hi kiya tha .. Tune nahi kaha... Armaan tumhara har kaam main mein saad dungi.. Kabhi akela nahi chhodungi ...

Aur agar khud ko aur company ko bachane ke liye tujhe dsuaro ko diya toh gunah kardiya mene huh... Mene socha ki tujse maafi mangkar sab theek kardunga. .. Lekin ab nhi ..

Kyu ki ab meri biwi bi agar garam karegi mere har ek client ka aya samajh mein ...

By saying he pushed her and she waa shocked and clutched his kegs tightly ..

Haya : armaan aisa nahi karo please...nahi.... Mein.. Mein biwi hu tumhari ... Kaise karoge aisa ...

Armaan : meri pyari biwi ko apne shohar pe mard hone ka sawal hai na ..  Isliye koi aur ise mardani dekhyaega ...

By saying he pushed her and locked the room and haya was crying and knocking and beating the room tightly ...

Her pain on her  body was long forgotten but the pain in her heart was too much when she heard him saying that he did a big sacrifice by marring her ..

Her love... Was weak that it was only one sided ... He did not loved her ... Never loved her ..

By thinking all she was crying on the ground by hugging the blanket tightly around her which was protecting her dignity ...

She cried and cried and slept on the ground ... Due to the exhaustion. .

Mature part :

Triggered content :

Time passed and the environment which was silent turned heavy and by one ,two the rain drops fallen down and it started raining heavily ...

Haya was sleeping peace fully but groaned with pain which influenced in her body ...

She groaned again and her eyes filled with tears due to pain as it was paining like hell and she opened her eyes ..

Her eyes were teary and she blinked few times to see her surrounding and signed that she was in her room ... But was shocked to see the person ..

A person ..  A man was over her.. Hangovering her and was groaning with pleasure and was thrusting ...

She cried with pain ..

Haya : ahhhh.. Nahi..

The man opened his eyes and looked towards her in a lusty way and whisperer seductively ...

( Here I am keeping that person name has Aatish .. So don't het confuse my dear readers .. )

Aatish : toh us gaye janeman ... Wah .. Kya body hai tumhari ek dum smooth .. And tumhari har ek cheese ko lagat hai khuda ne bade narmi se banaya hai ..

By saying this he grooped her cheat tightly and she groaned with pain... She was disgusted with her self and that man ...

As he was not looking less than 60 years approximately she is a daughter to him and here he was raping her ..

Her eyes filled with more tears as he kissed her nipple and took it in his mouth and started sucking it and pushed his his far ward and she groaned with pain ...

They both were naked at bottom and blood was leaking from her female part but that man was least interested. . and started taking pleasure by giving pain to her ..

He was thrusting fastly and strongly and his sweat was falling on her body who was crying in pain .. And started sobbing ...

Haya : ahhhh... Ahhhh..*sob*... Ahhhh..

He finally released him self in her and took his time by kissing her lips and she was totally exhausted ... And she closed her eyes ... But he lightly slapped her cheeks and whispered ...

Aatish : hey ladki so nahi...abhi toh bahut log hai joh maze lene aye hai ..

By saying he went out side and saw that they were totally 10 members who was sitting on the sofa and waiting for their turn...

And as Aatish came out one more person entred in to the room ...

And it filled with his pleasure groan and her pain full cries ...

All were enjoying them selves ... And armaan was too there ... He was sitting on the sofa and was watching t.v. ...

And ignoring her pain full cries his whole concentration was on match which he was watching ..

Continue in the next chapter ...

Hey guys,

New chapter is updated ..

What do you think 🥺..

And I am sorry for not updating but I was busy with my records 🥺..

I am writing my records and didn't get the time to update ... So please mujhe maaf kardo dear readers 🥺

And thank you soo much for 200 followers guys ❤️

I know bahut kam hai but yeh bhi bahut hai.. as mere starting yaha se hue hai ... so iam happy thay we are 200 family ... 💗💖

hope ap log mujhe aise hi pyaar de .. 🤗

Don't forget to vote and comment and so follow me guys 🥺

Also follow me on instagram I.d : @khans_profession ..