🧸(+18)

Mature chapter a head please ignore if you don't read mature content.️🔥🥵

It's slightly more mature than the previous chapter.. so be ware of the chapter ..

Yaseer smiled and sat in front of dua who was sleeping peace fully and gave the rights to her husband to do any thing. .

He moved and  touched her lips and kissed it lightly and took her hands in his and placed it near his scrotch..

He stated pumping him self with her hands and graoned when the pleasure was over taking him .. .

He stated pumping hard with her fingers touching his tip and he realesd the precum ..

And started pumping it and he was near the realease but it did not reached it and he frowned and again a idea crossed his mind and he smirked naughtily ...

He took dua in his arms and they both moved towards the bed making it weg with the water .. 

He made her lay her there and covered her with blanket and dimmed the lights of the room ..

He closed the double lock of the bed room and moved towards bed and layed beside dua who was sleeping..

He pecked her lips lightly and hangovered over her ... He made him self in a sitting position but not that he was crusing dua with his weight ..

He took her hands and folded it near her head and his eyes shined by seeing his sweet lying near the chest .. .

He started kissing her nipples by sucking it like a baby and was pressing the other. .

He moved back and moved farward making his scrotch near her chest. .

He tied her hands with the dupatta which was lying on the other side of the bed and tied to the head post ..

He moved farward and kissed her fore head and took her two moulds in his hand and pressed his scrotch in the middle and started pressing it with the moulds ..

He graoned with the soft feeling and started thrusting vertically by pressing the moulds by keeping his member in the middle.   .

He started thrusting  and was graoing with pleasure .. as her soft texture was pressing his hard member ..

Dua who was sleeping opened her eyes when she felt some thing wet near her chest area and gasped when she saw the position of them ..
..

Dua : Yaseer ... yeh kya karre hai ap ..

( Yaseer .. What are you doing )

Yaseer with out replying moaned with pleasure and started thrusting hard as he was near the realease ..

Yaseer : dua. . Begum ahhh ..

He moaned as he realesed him self and he was taking deep breathes to control him self from the our come height.  

He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw that his cum was leaking from her chest and she was taking deep breaths. .

He kissed her fore head and dua was looking towards him with wide eyes and blush covering her face and slight parted lips from where she was taking deep breathes ..

Dua felt some thing odd as she saw the most disgusting thing but again it was feeling like it was making her wet ..

Yaseer removed the dupatta and released her hands and dua snaked her arms around him and kissed his lips which was being reciprocated passionately..

Yaseer moved his hands near her female part and smirked when he saw the wetness and dua gulped and turned her head. .
..
.

But dua gasped when he turned making dua sleep on him .. .

She was sitting on him near the his stomach and gasped when she felt his member near the ass ..

Yaseer removed her hair from her face and said ..

Yaseer : mein  tumhe charge lene deta but ab tum bahut thak gaye ho .. toh isliye ham yeh sab continue baad mein karenge ..

( I want to  say to take the charge but you are too tried .. so we will continue it later )

Dua nodded and moved back but gasped when she felt his hands near her entrance. .

Yaseer : mene kaha ki ham baad mein karenge .. but yeh nahi kaha ki I cannot give you pleasure ..

( I said we will continue later but I did not said that I cannot give you pleasure )

He trusted her finger inside slowly as and kissed her neck to distract the pain ..

He started thrusting inside her and stopped and dua shouted irritately..

Dua : yaseer ..

Yaseer : agar tum chati hu ki mein continue Karu .. then ride it ..
Ride my finger begum ..

( if you want me to continue then ride it )

He said and dua started riding his finger and as she was getting the release she was stopping her self as it was too much for her to handle ..

Soo yaseer took the control and started pumping inside her and she released her self and squirted ..

Dua was taking deep breathes along with yaseer and yaseer took his fingers near his mouth and sucked it making dua blush. .

She moved too kiss her but stopped when they heard the knock on the door .. more like some was beating it with their hands ..

And they know who is it ?

Yaseer too dua in his arms and cleaned her and gave her a quick massage to her legs and back and helped her in wearing a dress ..

He gave her a pain Killer and went to take a hot shower with a smile on his face and here dua was embarassed  when yaseen asked about her late arrival ..

But before she can say anything yaseen said ..

Yaseen : mama ap phir se baba ke saath naha rahe the ..

Itni der kardi apne ..

( mom again you are bathing with dad  that's why you are late .. right ? )

And dua blushed with embarassment and cursed her husband in his mind ..

Continue in the next chapter ..

Hey guys ..

What do you think guys .. 🙊

Hope you have liked the chapter guys 🥺

So did you liked the hot chapter guys .. 🔥🔥🥵

Rate it in between 1 to 10

Don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

Have a good ❤️