🧸

Dua was crying and yaseer was too shocked to react any thing ..

A student was hugging him .. It was okay for him because of there age gap .. But what shocked him that he was turned on .. He was rock hard and it was paining him down there ..

He cursed under his breathe  and removed dua arms around his hands and asked ..

Yaseer : dua agar tum bataogi nahi toh kaise pata chale ga ki kya hua .. Kya hua hai beta batao mujhe ..

Dua cleaned her tears and looked towards yaseer and yaseer gulped ..

The innocent brown colour eyes .. And the tears and innocence in them attracted yaseer Some thing changed in him ..

Yaseer cleared his throat and asked ..

Yaseer : kya hua hai dua bolo ..

Dua : sir .. Woh mera .. Mera woh ..

She started crying again and passed him the phone ..

Yaseer frowned and took the phone from her and was watching but gasped and dropped the phone ..

The video was containing dua naked video of her taking bath .. He gulped and closed it and saw that she was crying again by covering her face and he felt sad .. And angry at the same time ..

Yaseer : kisne kiya hai yeh ..

Dua : woh .. Woh .. Ek professor ne sir .. Joh hame geography samjhate hai ...

Yaseer was shocked and asked ..

Yaseer : aur kya woh tumhe black mail karre hai ..

Dua nodded her head and said ..

Dua : please sir meri madad kare. . mujhe kisi pe bhi bharosa nahi hai .. Agar yeh baat meri family tak pahunch gaye .. Toh bahut bura hoga sir .. Please ..

Yaseer : okay .. Toh kya yeh baat tumhare us khas dost ko bhi nahi pata hai ...

She nodded in no and yaseer signed and said ..

Yaseer : mere paas ek plan hai .. Okay par tumhe waise hi karna hoga jaise woh professor kehte hai okay ..

She nodded her head and fixed her self By cleaning her tears ... And yaseer helped her to drink water ..

The time passed and classes was going on and it was a last lecturer .. And dua was biting her lips and was in stress but yaseer assured her with his eyes and she took deep breathe when the bell rang ...

All students and yaseer moved out and dua was sitting on the bench .. After few minutes the foot steps echoed in the class room .. And when she raised her eyes she saw that it was the professor. ..

He walking towards her with a smirk and lust in his eyes .. He moved close to dua and started touching her appropriate and was saying her dirty things ...

Professor : pata hai jab mene tumhe dekha .. Hamesha sochta tha ki kaise hogi tum in kapdo ke andar .. But jab mene woh video record kiya .. Yaar I can't sleep .. Woh ek aisa nasha hai joh mujhe gunah karne pe itna majboor karra hai ... But har sin karne se utna pleasure badta hai .. Right ms dua ..

By saying this he clutched her arms and made her stood infront of him and was moving his hands near her chest and was mumbling ...

Professor :  pata hai I masturbated by seeing your video ... Wow darling.   You have a beautiful sinful body ... And it is a new flower and is phul ko thode mein badaa maza ayega ..

By saying this he was going to kiss her but dua slapped him and cried ..

Dua : ek professor ke naam pe dhabba hai ap ..

He stood straight with anger in his eyes and raised his hands to slap her ... But it was stopped and when professor turned he was punched hard ...

Yaseer was standing furiously and anger in his eyes and his jaw was clenched with anger that it can be break any time and his veins were totally visible as his fist was turned white ..

He was disgusted with this man but what is shocking him that he was feeling that he should kill this man because he hurted dua .. The mere student .. This feeling was different. .. Totally different when it comes to his wife ... He never felt some thing like this ..

The Professor raised him self to punch yaseer .. But yaseer starting punching him with no mercy ... He kicked his on his guts and started slapping him by pushing him from bench to bench ...

And at last when he punched him he stopped by Dua who was crying silently ... Yaseer controlled his anger and said in his authority  voice ..

Yaseer :agar tumne woh video leak kiya na .. Ya kisi ko bhi bataya ..warna is video ko lekar mein commissioner ke paas jaunga .. Aur tumhe college se hi nahi balki is area se bhi nikal dunga samjhe ...

He said and the Professor nodded his head and went from there ... Dua happily hugged him .. Who raised his hands to hug her but stopped at middle and signed ...

He has no right to hug her .. She was just a mere child ... She was just a student ..

He made sure that disgusting professor deleted the video and dropped dua at the hostel were she live ...

Some one saw dua and yaseer together and smirked ..

             ( Guess who is it 🤔 )

Yaseer was sitting and was waiting for the doctor to come ... As he visited doctor due to his illness ..

The doctor came and sat infront of him with reports in his hands ...

Yaseer : doctor mujhe kya hua hai .. Mein theek hu na ..

Doctor : dekhiye mr . yaseer yeh bahut complicated case hai ...

Yaseer : kya !!!! Mein .. Mein marne wala hu ..

Doctor : nahi yaseer .. Par mujhe tumhare blood mein bahut matra mein testosterone hormone hai ..

Yaseer : par doctor yeh toh bahut aam baat hai ..

Doctor : dekho yaseer ... Tumhare andar kya kisi bhi admi ke andar normal testosterone hormone sirf 950 to 1000 ng hi rahega .. But tumhare blood mein hame testosterone ka rate bahut zyada hai ... Can you believe tumhare body ke andar iska rate 50,000 to 60,000 hai ..

Yaseer : kya .. Par doctor mein shadi se pehle apna body check up karwaya tha .. Aur sab sahi bhi tha ..

Doctor : ha yaseer tumhare reports sab normal the par yeh halat tumhare sirf kuch dino se shuru hue hai .. Aur yeh normal nahi hai .. Kisi ne tumhare sex drive ke liye medicines dena shuru kiya hai ... Taki har baar tumhara sex drive zyada ho .. Aur tum thako nahi .. Yaad rakhna isse tum agar ek din mein das bar sex bhi karoge tab bhi nahi thako ge ... Lekin ek baar tum thak gaye toh ek normal insaan se zyada tumhare andar frustration aur gussa itna ayega ..  ki tum kisi ko maar bhi sakte ho ...

Aur shayad mujhe lagta hai ki yeh sab tumhari wife hi karr rahi hai ..  Jaise tumne mujhe bataya ki kaise tumhari married life hai ... shayad woh rough sex ke liye tumhare body ka galat istemaal karre hai .. Apne ungliyo pe nacha ke ..

Continue in the next chapter ..

Hello guys ,

Hope you have liked the chapter guys 🤗

And guys who unfollowed me please follow me 🥺.. Apko apne author pe bharosa hona chaiye dear readers. .

It broke my heart to see that many members unfollowed me 💔💔

Don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

Have a good ❤️