Epilogue

"Qubool hai"

She said the words and sealed her fate and all members in the hall started clapping and congratulating each other as the bride and groom got married ..

The parda of the hall was removed and Hamza moved towards the end and raised the dupatta from her head to saw her nurani face and kissed her forehead making all members hotte for the couples ..

Hania blushed and looked down wards and smiled when she saw that her daughter was giggling and was clapping excitedly as she rewarded with the best gift ..

And a best gift which she always deserves , A GREAT FATHER . WHO WILL LOVE HER IN ALL UPS AND DOWNS ..

She looked towards the members who was standing there with respect and was clapping and was exchanging Mubarak to all of them ..

She saw Hamza's family and smiled by seeing there excited face and why not cause the only son of them got married , they welcomed her and her daughter with their open arms which always felt home for her to stay ..

Zara came and hugged her legs which was covered with the brand designer Sharara with red colour and golden colour thread with many embroidery on it which Is made of different colour stones and Ruby diamonds ..

Zara was wearing the same dress which was pink colour which was making her look like a cute princess ..

Hamza took Zara in his arms and Zara hugged him and kissed his cheeks making her smile in return ..

Zara : ab mere bhi baba ...aur Bhai bhi ..

Zara said loudly but not loudly as the guest can hear but loudly enough to make it audible for hania and Hamza ..

Hamza chuckled on her remarks and hania blushed making Hamza hug her and he whispered " what do you say begum , let's make Zara wish come true and let's give her a little brother"

He whispered in her ear making her blush .. she remembered when she told ever thing about her past and he asked only one thing to her ..

Before the wedding:

" I wanna tell you about my daughter's father and my past , Hamza " hania said with tears in her eyes making Hamza hug her tightly..

" Only if you are comfortable " Hamza whispered making hania break down and hugged him tightly..

" It was time of my college days , I was doing my MBA with my happy middle class family, my family rules were strict but they loved me always encouraged me for my studies except my chachu , he always treated me like a burden and hated me always but I always ignored him and never took him seriously ..

My life was good till I met him , "

She sniffed and wiped her tears and Hamza kissed her hands encouraging her to tell everything..

" Waseem was doing MBA in science and was my senior , and at once her approached me for a dance in a pool party and at that time  I liked him and has a crush on him  and with out thinking much i accepted his request but he started  crossing his limits and I slapped him , and on the next day he came to me saying that he was sorry about last night and was drunk as it was because of alcohol he was out of control and i believed him and ignored him but he said that he wants to be my friend..

I accepted his friend ship and we became good friends and then batch mates and then best friends and I don't know when this friend ship turned to love , we started dating each other and at last it was the time where in heat of moments I have my evey thing to him , my soul , my body ,my heart , with out knowing that it was my last day living peace fully ..

Dastan-e-Qalbजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें