• (+18)

He was driving the bike harshly as he want to reach first... He will be the first to win.. He did not lose any game..

The rain was lightly sprinkling and due to the fast driving the rain drops were covering there helmets but for them it was not a big thing...

The man in his red and yellow combined dress which is suitable for stunt was first and was driving harshly...

Hus friends were cheering him and he again increased the bike speed and again the bike moved harshly...

Judge : aur yeh ate hue saleem ne apna beda paar kardeya aur yeh sab se age badte hue aur teezi se chalate hie aur agaye bad gaye... Aur yeh FINAL LINE TAK PAHUNCH GAYE !!!? WO... HO !!!!!!

By saying this the person on the bike won the race and all members cheered him... All his friends surrounded him and hooted for him and a girl in her mid twenties moved towards him and gave a kiss to his cheek and handed the golden race button which was shining...

He removed the helmet from his face and his black charcoal with slight blue ness came in the view... He was having nose with sharped which suiting his personality... And pink plumpy lios with a sharp jaw line... He was looking not less than a model and with a trophy and in the stunt suite he was not looking less than a hero..

Saleem : Thank you guys , ap logo ke support se yeh nahi hota... Aur is jeet ke liye... Mere taraf se sabko kal black club mein party...

By listening this all members hooted and one by one moved from there as it was getting more and more dark...

The time was flowing as it will not wait for any one.. And it have time which we have to do the work on tine it can't stop for any one...

Dani : yaar saleem yele tera phone.. Kasam se teri ammi ne phone kar karke phone hi switch off kar deya..

And his other two friends laughed.. One was osman and ither was parishay.....

Saleem chuckled and took parishay phone to call his mother but it went off and his brother name displayed...

He can tell mom a le but with brother he will be catch with in a second
.. He gulped and again answered the phone..

Saleem : hello...hello

Salman : saleem kaha ho tum !!! Ammi pareshan ho rahi thi... Kaha ho tum.. Huh..!!

Saleem : bh..bhaijaan..

Salman : kya bhaijaan.. Huh.. Ammi pata hai kitna dar gaye thi.. Roro ke unka haal bura hogaya hai..

Saleem : sorry na bhaijaan actually aj mera important race thi toh mein answer de nahi paya... Abhi mein ammi se baat karne wala hi tha... Agar woh waha hai toh ap deyo na please..

Salman : ha theeke... Ye le ammi apka nalayak beta...

The person was changed and she took the phone ..

Ammi : sa..saleem..

Saleem : am..ammi.. Roye nahi mein bilkul theek hu... Woh bas racing ke chakkar mein apka phone uthana bhulgaya... Sorry ammi ab ap roye nahi...

Ammi : nahi.. Meri jaan nahi roh rahi.. Bas apki fikr hori thi... Bas ap phone nahi uthare the... Toh bas dil baitha ja raha tha...

Saleem : ammi..! Mat ghabraye... Mein theek hu sahi salamat... Aur mein apko apni trophy dekha dunga dekha mein kitni mehnat karta hu...

By saying this he pouted and his mother chuckled ..

Ammi : chalo makkhan mat lagao aur apne bhai ko sambhalo..

She said and gave her phone to his son...

Salman : hello...

Saleem : ha bhaijaaan... Mein bilkul theek hu bas busy tha...

Salman ,: theke phir apna khayal rakhna kal baat karre hai... Khuda hafiz ..

Saleem : ji theeke bhaijaan khuda hafiz...

By saying this the phone was hanged and he saw that hus one friend dani was not there...

Saleem : are... Dani kaha hai...

Pari : ha woh use phone aya tha toh woh chala gaya...

Saleem : chalo phir hambi chalte hai...

Pari : ha chalo...

By saying this they moved from there..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rain was doing its job of with full speed and the drops were falling on the window glass ...

Which was making it erotic..

The couples were doing there deeds with out any barrier and a long quilt was covering them...

His back was appearing as he covered the girl parts with his arms ... They were moaning and groaning...

The pleasure they were getting was overwhelmed and she was scratching his back.... The tables now turned and now she was startled him... As he turned...

Saleem was enjoying the pleasure and he cupped her breast and kissed it... Parishay moaned with the falling and her thrust became slow as she was exhausted...

Saleem clutched her thighs and moved fastly and they again moaned and she was now riding with at most pleasure that at last thrust they reached they height...

They released each other and she fallen on his cheat how just hugged her for his life.. After few minutes he saw that she was sleeping.... He removed him from her and covered tthe blanket till her neck and kissed her fore head...

And moved out of the bed by wearing shorts and moved towards his kitchen.... It was his penthouse.. So he can roam any were .

He entered and opened the fridge and removed the milk abd kept on the stove and after heating it , he pour in the cup and sat on the stool which was present near the slab.,.

He sat on it and took few sips of hus drink and he smiled with a taste abd closed his eyes and some thing flashed...

Past :

He was searching some thing to drink in the cafe and i did not get any flavours ... He searched but he was getting only drinks, and milk...

He was going to other caterferia.. But a small hand was kept on his shoulder and he smiled...

Girl : kya... Dhund rahe ho..

He loved her and her voice and her showing concern can melt any one's heart...

Saleem : yaar dekho na kuch peene dhund raha hu... Mil hi nahi raha...

Girl : acha... Umm tum yeh try kyu nagi karte...

By saying this she forwarded a drink which was combination of choclate and milk with some spits of coffee..

He took and again looked towards her who was not looking less than a cute n her school uniform and two pony takes with a blue colour spectacles...

He want to say that he don't want it but stopped him self as now he cannot say that to her because of his acting...

He took with a smile and took a sip ... As he sipped his eyes bulged with the taste...

Saleem : yeh bahut acha hai.. Jaana..

Girl : tumhe pasand aya..

She asked him excitedly by sprinkling of stars in her eyes and he nodded hus head and again took a sip and she blushed...

She blushed that he liked the drink which she bought and he was shock that a topper who was also a nerd know the juice tastes indeed she is different...

New chapter is updated..

Don't forget to shower your love..

What do you think ?

And this chapter is too my dear reader Listener007 who was waiting for it heartedly...

Have a good day 😘..mention a user