💔

The days passed like minutes and months passed like hours ... The ten months passed in a blur and haya who was pregnant with her fat belly was holding her baby in her arms and hugged her tightly ...

The pain she felt on her heart break was covered by her daughter love and now she no longer stress about her husband ... Who not only sold her but also started cheating her ...

She remember the day when she caught her husband with his secretary on their bed in their house ..

She was heart broken .. She loved him bit he just played her and she was a fool to believe that all and was giving him another chance ... But now he don't deserve it ..

She thought that she will leave with him and make a big future for her daughter who deserve the world ... And she can do any thing for her daughter ..

She thought to talk to him regarding the divorce as she can't live with not after knowing that he is cheating her ..

She thought and kept all idea about being single mother to her baby and find a job and a home for her self ... As she entered his study room he saw that he was talking angrily and smashed his phone on the wall in anger ..

She gasped and was shocked to see him in anger ... Well she can't keep her emotions at bay as she loved him with all her heart ..

Haya : kya hua hai armaan ?

Armaan : mera yeh project phirse fail hogaya ... Nahi.. Ab mene paise lekar phir se galati kardi ..

He  said and clutched his hairs tightly ... But he opened his eyes and saw haya .. Who was shocked too see him in a manic manner smiling ...

Armaan : par mein kyu pareshaan hora hu ... Mere paas toh chalta phir ta ATM hai ..

He said and moved towards her who shocked her head and said ..

Haya : nahi kabhi nahi ... Mein tumhari madad is baar nahi karungi .. Kabhi nahi .. Mene us waqt kuch nahi bola .. Is ka matlab yeh nahi ki mein yeh sab kuch sahu ...

Armaan : sochlo phir .. Mein .. Tum raaste par Aajayenge ..

Haya : aane do .. Par mein yeh ghatiya ka nahi karungi ... Aur raaste par mein hai tum aoge .. Sirf tum .. Kyu ki mein aur tum jaldi hi divorce lelenge ..

Armaan : divorce ?

He was shocked ... And haya nodded her head ..

Haya : ha divorce ... Ab mein tumhe divorce dedungi ... Toh sab akele sametna ..

By saying she was going but his voice stopped her. ..

Armaan : sohalo phir .. Is baade se duniya mein akele reh jaogi tum ... Koi nahi hoga tumhara ..

Haya : koi nahi chaiye mujhe ... Meri beti mei liye kaafi hai .. Aur mujhe tumhareli zaroorat nahi hai ... Kyu ki itni mehe no se toh mei akele hi reh rahi thi ... Tum toh apni us secretary koh sab kuch maan rahe te na .. Ab use bechke apni company bachana ..

By saying she started moving and his male ego got hurt ...

No one was there for her and she always relayed on him ...

She was dependent on him ..

She was dieing on him ..

But now her attention changed ..

But now her solely living reason is changed ..

Now .. Someone is there for her to call her family other than him ..

And he felt some thing ...

His heart felt some thing ..

And he can't tolerate her ...

His heart turned to see her happy with other person , who is not him ..

Who is not him .. And it can never him ..

And this hurted him ..

But also hurted his ego ..

And his eyes turned dark and he marched towards her room to stop her ..

He can't make her go ...

He is his wife ...

And he only wants his wife ...

Rather it will be on his bed to warm his bed or rather be in kitchen to do his work ..

But she solely belonged to him and only him ..

By thinking all this he moved to her stop her and he became mad by seeing that she was ready for every thing ...

Her suitcase .. Her purse was kept o bed ready and she changed the diaper of  her baby hamna ..

Hamna was the name she kept for her baby girl ...

He never gazed her baby ..

He never hold her in his arms ..

Cause according to him the child is illegitimate. .

And it is not his child ..

Haya ignored him and took the baby in his arms and carried out side ...

Armaan stopped her by clutching her arms tightly ..

Armaan : tum kahi nahi jaa sakti ..

Haya : main ja sakti hu ..aur main jakar bataungi .. Koi mujhe rok nahi sakta ...

Armaan : itni himmat agaye tujh mei ki tuh mujhe chod kar jayegi ..

Haya : ha agaye hai himmat aur koi mujhe rok nahi sakta .. Ab chodo mujhe ..

By saying she tried to remove his hands from her arms .. But she failed ..

Haya : chodo mujhe ..

Armaan : nahi .. Nahi chodo na tujhe .. Tum yahi rahogi mere paas .. Yah mein tumhe lekar aya tha .. Aur is ghar se ab sirf tumhe jana hoga toh tumhara janaza hi uthega ..

By saying he was dragging her and she tightly removed her arms from his grip and slapped her hard...

The small echoed in the hall and hamna too woke up by the slap and she started crying ..

Haya started consoled her .. But she failed to see the hard and murdered  gase of her ..

His eyes turned dark red and his veins popped ..

Haya saw that and gulped and averted her gase to her daughter and was making her calm ..

But next second haya screamed to her top of lungs ..

And in next second the room filled with screams. . 

Continue in the next chapter ..

New chapter is updated ..

Hope you have loved it ..

What do you think what will happen next ?

Don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

just remember your dear author in your prayers 🥺🤲..

Follow me on instagram
id. Khans_profession 🥺

you will see edits and reviews of books which you will love it for sure ..

Have a good day ❤️