🧸(+18)

The room was filled with the laughing of yunus , dua and hania who were in the bathtub and was taking bath ..

The small bath tubs was perfect size for the children and she got duty to bath them as it was sunday ... She was giving them bath but hania turned the pipe in a way that dua too got drenched in water ... And these three ate laughing and was playing with water ..

Yaseer who was checking answers in books signed and looked towards time which was showing that it was past 10 .. And he stood from his place and entered inside the bathroom ..

As he entered the water flew at his place and he got drenched in a minute .. Dua was shocked and yunus and hania was laughing at him ..

Yaseer opened his eyes and strictly told ...

Yaseer : jaldi bahar ao .. Sab ke sab .. Thand lag jayegi .. Adhe ghante se yahi ho ... Aur Dua Tumhen sharm Nahin Hai Tum bacchon ke sath bacchi ban rahi hun .. Foran Bahar ao ..

He said it in Angry tone and when from there .. Dua  gulped and smiled at children and made them come out of the bath room and helped them to change the dress ...

She made both of them sit on the bed by covering the sides of the bed with pillows ... Yaseer was no were too see .. She thought that he was taking bath in guest room ..

Dua : yunus beta .. Mama nahakar aye .. Ap jab tak hania koh dekhte raho .. Theeke .. And no ladai ..

Yunus : ok mama ..

She smiled and took her clothes and entered inside ..

She cleaned the bath tub of children and cleaned the ground which was filled with soup water ...

She entered inside shower room and removed her dress and kept them in the basket ... As she opened the shower the water was kissing her names body. .. And she took deep breathe as the hot water was making her body relax ..

She was doing the house hold chores and was making breakfast and lunch it made her body sticky but again she was making the children bath .. And she was too tried ...

Mature content ahead : bache chalo shu 🤭

She closed her eyes and was enjoying the water both opened them at once when she felt arms around her waist ..

She looked and saw that it was yaseer and she gulped as she saw the look on his face .. And what she was thinking happened in no time ..

She was against the wall and her arms were around his neck and legs were around his waist .. He was thrusting in to her and dua was moaning with pain and pleasure ..

As she cannot take him fully as he is too big ... Dua gulped and moaned as he thrusted harder ...

Dua : yaseer ...

Yaseer groaned and moved his hands towards her breast and started sucking , pinching and kissing it .. Dua ran her hands in his hairs and was moaning as she was at edge .. And with hard thrust she came along with yaseer ...

She was taking deep breathes and closed her eyes but yaseer opened his eyes and was looking towards his beautiful wife who was faking deep breathes ... The marks on her neck which marked was proudly on her body and it make his chest swell with pride. .

That the innocent beauty is his and all his ..

Dua opened her eyes and was taking deep breathes but was lost in his eyes and she closed her eyes to break the eye contact ... And she stood on the floor with her shaking legs ...

The shower was on and yaseer took the body wash and squished in his hands and rubbed his hands on dua body ... And his rough hands was making dua close her eyes .. As it was after care ..

Mature content over

As dua closed her eyes she heard a chuckle ... she opened her eyes and saw thag yaseer was standing with small smile and she blushed and asked ..

Dua : kya hua hai .. Ap has rahe hai ..

Yaseer : kyu mein hasu bhi na ..

Dua again blushed but moved away from his but he back hugged her and whispered in her ear ..

Yaseer : yeh sochke hasi ari hai .. Ki .. Jiska sirf mein ek teacher tha .. Aj uska shohar hu .. Tumhe padakar sab hojayega samjha tha .. But kya maloom tha .. Ki aj tum yaha meri bathroom mein ho me re saath naha rahi ho gi ....

Dua smiled by his words but again the smile was wiped off as she remembered how she was married to him ... She turned towards him with tear in her eyes and whispered

Dua : ap sach mein mujhpe yakeen rakhte hai na ..

Yaseer : ha rakta hu .. Yakeen hai mujhe tum par ki joh tum par ilzaam lagaya hai ... Woh jhooth hai .. Aur bharosa hai tum par .. Par yaad rakhna dua .. Agar tumne mujhe dhoka diya ya jhooth bola .. Toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga ..

Dua : nahi mein kabhi apko dhoka nahi dungi ... Mere paas ... Apke siwai aur hai hi koun ..

By saying she hugged him .. And he smiled and hugged her ..

Yaseer : tumne baat nahi ki unse ..

Dua : nahi ... Koi bhi nahi karna chata ..

He signed but did not said any thing ..  And made them clean each other ..

As they both moved out of bathroom saw that hania was sleeping and yunus was covering his eyes and was sitting there ...

Yaseer : beta yunus ap apne akho ko kyu chala rahe ho ...

Yaseer was in his towel and dua was in her chudidaar and was rubbing her hairs and was listening his words ..

Yunus : baba kyu ki ap aur mama ek saath nahaye hona .. Toh ap log langu pungu honge ..

He said and yaseer chuckled and opened his eyes by kissing hands and said ..

Yaseer : nahi beta dekho mama ne kapde pehne hai aur baba bas towel mein hai ..

Yunus opened his eyes and looked towards dua and said ..

Yunus : mama ap aur baba toh mujhe sur hania se zyada tame lagate ho ... Dekho kitni der kardi apne ..

Dua widened her eyes and went from there by blushing and yaseer chuckled and seeing yaseer laughing yunus too laughed ..

Yunus : baba chalo bahar chalte hai .. Hania bolri thi ki use bahar pizza khana hai ..

Yaseer : hania bolri thi ki apka peth ..

Yunus : baba hania bolri thi .. Mujhe uski bate samajh ati hai ..

He said pouting and yaseer laughed and said ..

Yaseer : acha chalo phir chalte hai .. Mama ko bolo jao ki dinner na banaye ...

Yunus screamed and went to call his mom ...

Continue in the next chapter ..

Hello guys ,

Hope you all have liked the chapter .🤗

What do you think guys ? what will happen next 🤔

follow me on instagram id. :
khans_profession

don't forget to vote and comment and do follow me guys 🥺..

Have a good day ❤️