Epilogue 2

The weather was calm and the sky was covered with clouds .. It was morning and monsoon was near ..

It was beautiful combination of rain and winter with sun lights falling on the ground coverd in the clouds with cold wind ..

The nature was beautiful and she was standing on the other side of window ..

She : subhanallah ..

She was admiring the weather with out notice that a man as entered in side and stood beside her ..

Hammad : indeed .. Subhanallah ..

She was startled and turned and saw that hammad was standing with coffee and cookies in his hands with pan cakes ..

She tried to take but he shoked his head and kept it near table .. And haya followed him ..

Hammad : ab tabiyat kaise hai apki..

Haya : ji theeke .. Alhamdulillah. .

Hammad : chale nashta karle .. Bahut bhut lagi hogi apko .. Apne kal bhi khana nahi khaya tha ..

He said and made her a plate by keeping pancakes and cutting apple with coffee and cookies.  

He forwarded a bite of pancake and looked towards her and smiled..

She smiled and opened her mouth and he was  feeding her ..

She was eating and saw that he was not eating .. So with trembling fingers she took the fork and apple piece and forwarded to him who grinned and took the bite with such nazakat that it made haya blush and she averted her gase from him ...

After wards when they were done eating hammad asked her to sleep but sleep was no where in her eyes so she went downstairs and saw that hammad was in kitchen and was cleaning the plates ...

Haya : mein apki madad kardu ..

Hammad : nahi .. Nahi .. Mein kar lunga .. Ap bas aram kare ..

Haya : mujhe khali baith ne ki adad nahi hai ..

Hammad : mein janta hu .. Aur mein apko ek bahut mushkil kaam de raha hu ..

By saying this he too her to the near sofa and made her lie down and said ..

Hammad : yahi ki ap kuch der aram kare .. Theek nahi hai ap .. Abhi bhi kamzor hai .. Toh ache se aram kare yahi apke liye mere taraf se kaam hai ..

She laughed and he too smiled ..

Haya : apka shukriya hamari madad karne ke liye ..

Hammad : haya .. Shukriya mat bolo .. Tum woh sab deserve nahi karti ... Lekin takdeer yahi chati thi .. Aur ab mein tumhe har tareke se kush rakhna chata hu .. Aur tum yeh sab deserve bhi karti ho ..

Haya : apne court mein papers peh kiye ..

Hammad : ha tumhara uske saath divorce hogaya official ...

Haya : sab kaise hai ..

Hammad : tum kaise aise ho mujhe samajh nahi ata .. Itna sab kuch un logo ne tumhare saath kiya .. Phir bhi tum unka puchri hu .. Theeke mein bata deta hu ..

Koi zinda nahi hai siwai shafiq ke ..

Haya : kya .. Ya allah yeh kaise hogaya ..

Hammad : mein tumse jhooth nahi bolunga ...

Shafiq ke dadi ko heart attack aya... Mene shafiq ke main branch par aag lagwai jisse uske dad and chacha mar gaye .. Aur woh twin cousins .. Jisne tumhe harras  kiya tha unka accident karwaya ..