💗

Her smile was wiped off but she did not care and went from there to the changing room ..

The dancers surrounded hania and praised her ..

Staff : mam apne toh Kamal kardiya .. sab ne bahut enjoy Kiya ..

Hania smiled at her words ..

Staff : ha mam apne toh Kamal kardiya .. ap hame itne sare songs choreography Kiya hai .. aur hamne apka kabhi performance dekha hi nahi ..

Lekin AJ dekkar lag raha hai ki .. agar ap reha mam ki jagah hoti toh apki value crore mein hoti ..

Ap beauty brand ke saath saath dance bhi itna achi karti hai ..

They started praising her and she said ..

Hania : yeh sab ham sab ke saath aur coperative ke wajah se hua hai ..

She said with a smile and they all stopped discussing when Hamza entred and he ordered..

Hamza : ap log bahar Jaye .. mujhe Miss hania se akele mein baat karna hai ..

Staff : sure sir ..

They all moved from the room and entered inside the vanity van leaving hania and Hamza alone ..

Hania gulped but turned to remove her make up and Hamza moved and stood beside her and whispered..

Hamza : toh kaisa laga sab ke samne dance karke .. sab koh tuh tumne apna deewana bana diya ..

Hania : mene yeh Jaan bhuchkar nahi kiya .. dancers Kam the aur main dancer ki gadi kharab hogaye thi aur woh late thi .. apki reputation ko bachane ke liye yeh sab Kiya mene ..

Hamza : agar reputation chale jati toh Jane deti .. yeh sab karne ki kya zaroorat thi .. sab tumhe aise dekh rahe thi ..

He said and clutched her arms tightly and was looking towards her with red eyes ..

Hamza : himmat kaise hue tumhari Aisa karne ki ..

Hania : ap ko kyu fark pad Raha hai sir .. woh toh bas ek chota sa dance tha .. ap ko is baat se farq padna chaiye ki apki fiance ne ek nayi story contract ki hai .. joh isse bhi battar hai ..

Hamza : mujhe usse farq nahi padta .. mujhe sirf tumse farq padta hai ..

Hania looked towards him with Asad smile and said ..

Hania : phir bhi .. fiance apki woh hai .. aur mistress mein hu .

Hamza moved farward to wipe her tears but some one knocked on the door ..

Hania wiped it and wore the short and opened the door with a frown as Hamza did not moved from his place but sat on the chair like a king with a phone in his hand ..

Hania opened the door and asked ..

Hania : yes ..

The man who was carrying flowers removed from his face and hania face turned pale and hands started to shiver to see the person infront of her ..

The man smiled evilly by looking towards her but hania was in shock entred with out any second thoughts and the man followed ..

The man opened his mouth to say some thing but stopped when he saw Hamza was sitting there and was watching all ..

He changed his face expressions and with a smile congratulated him
.

Man : congratulations sir ..itni badi achievement ke liye ..

Hamza nodded his head and hania took the flowers with a fear stricken face ..

Hamza saw her odd behaviour and frowned but did not said any thing ..

Hamza : waise mr . Waseer ap yaha ..

Man : ji mujhe laga ki apse pehle apke assistant se millu .. wah kya entertain Kiya hai sab ko ..

Maza agaya .. sab tarif karre hai apki ..

He said and hania forced a smile ..

Man : toh theeke mein chal ta hu ..

By saying this he raised his hands infront of hania and said ..

Man : Taimoor Waseem ..

Hania was looking towards his hands and again him .. she slowly raised her hand but Hamza shook his hand making taimoor raise his eye brows but he went from there ..

Hamza : jaldi change karke aoo ..

Hania : ji
.

He Went from there and haina took a deep breathe to control her heart beat and looked towards the flowers and took it with anger and dropped it out side the room ...

Sorry for the late hogaye ..

Was busy with editing ..

I know chapter chota hai .. but next Wednesday acha update dungi readers 🥺..

Don't forget to vote and comment and do follow me ..

Leave your thoughts 🤔

And what do you think what will happen next ?

Any guesses ..

Have a good day ❤️