🧸

Yaseer was correcting the papers as the date sheet was near and he had taken 5 days leave for his children but now he was doing late night shift to complete the pending work ..

He was sitting in the library and was doing the work but at sudden some one hugged him from back and he  was shocked ..

The body was soft and plushy and he comforted that it was a girl and she also confessed Her love to him ..

The girl love him ..

Impossible cause .. He is married ..

He is with 2 kids .. How can some one love him ..

He turned and was shocked too see the fairy in the orange attire ..

She was looking to beautiful and his heart skipped a bit .. But what shocked him that her shocking expression. ..

And it did not take much time to under stand the whole thing in one piece ..

She confessed her love to some one who was not him and she came here to meet the person ... But his heart burn with pain .. But why. .

He Don't know the answer. .

He over came the shock and anger expression and asked in his heavy voice ..

Yaseer : yaha kya karri ho tum .. Miss dua ..

Dua was shocked and moved back to maintain distance ...

Dua : sir.. Woh.. Mein .. Mein yaha ..

Yaseer : ha miss dua .. Tum yaha kya karri ho ..

Dua : sir woh ... Mera aj .. Janam din tha ... Woh party .. Woh Dawood ..

She was shocked and was mumbling With her words .. Abd more shocking was her confession. .. To her professor. .. No .. It was a misunderstanding. .

Yaseer nodded his head and said ..

Yaseer : tumhara janam din tha .. Isliye tum yaha ayi hu .. Dawood ke kehne par. . taki tum log party kar sako ..

Dua nodded her head and yaseer awwed With her cute antics in his heart ... But he shooked his head ..

What even he is thinking. . she is just her student .. Right ?

Yaseer : happy birthday miss Dua ..

He said with a smile and Dua who was embarrassed looked towards yaseer and his smile and she too smiled ..

Dua : thank you sir ..

Yaseer : theeke phir .. Tum log party karo .. Mein koi nahi hota kuch bhi bolne wala .. Mein chalta hu .. Lab mein mat ana ab ..

He said last part in angry voice dua nodded her head and yaseer was going from there  ..

As yaseer reached The door she turned towards dua who was biting her lips in embarrassment. .. His heart was beating fastly By the innocent swan ... She was playing With his heart ..

But she belongs to some one else ..

He signed and removed the burning  feeling fom his chest and was opening the door of The library .. But as he tried to open it  frowned when it did not opened ..

He tried again too times bur it was lock ..

Dua : kya hua hai sir ..

Yaseer : lagta hai .. Hame yaha pe band kar diya gaya hai .. Ham lock ho gaye hai yaha pe ..

Dua : kya ..

Dua was shocked and she too tried to on the door but it was impossible... As it was locked ..

Dua : sir .. Ab... Ab kya kare .. 

She said With a shaking voice and yaseer signed and said ..

Yaseer : lagta hai watch man ne hame band kar diya .. Par mene usse kaha tha ki mein library mein ruka hua hu .. Shayad usne sharab pee kar sab bhul gaya hoga ..and lock lagakar chala gaya hoga ..

Dua : par .. Sir ... Ham toh .. Ham toh yaha pe band ho gaye hai ..

Yaseer : hmm .. Aur yaha pe toh signal bhi nahi hai ... Ab hame subha tak yaha intzaar karna hoga .. Watch man ke ane ka .. Tabhi yaha se nikal sakte hai ..

Dua : par .. Sir .. Mein .. Woh

She was shocked too spend a night with her sir .. But

Yaseer : mat dariye miss dua .. Mein kuch nahi karunga .. Tum waha baith jao .. Mein yaha baith kar apna kaam kar lunga ... And shayad dawood bhi aa jaye .. Tab tum uske saath chali jana ..

Dua listened to his words and noo der her head and sat on the corner .. And yaseer signed and started his work ..

It was past 12 and there was no sign of dawood. .

Yaseer groaned and   looked towards dua who was looking towards her phone in A hope to get a signal ..

Yaseer : tumhe lagta hai .. Ohh tumhe call karega ..

Dua was startled but answered slowly ..

Dua : ha sir .. Usi ne yeh plan banaya tha .. And mujhe uspar yakeen hai .. Woh mohabbat karta hai mujhse .. Aur mein bhi karti hu. .

Yaseer nodded his head and said ..

Yaseer : Dawood kya lagta hai tumhara .. Matlab boy friend hai ya engaged fiance ..

Dua : sir woh cousin hai mera .. Woh ham dono ek dusre se mohabbat karte hai .. Padai ke baad ham nikah kar lenge ..

Yaseer : aur tum hare ammi aur abbu .?

Dua told evert thing about her family .. Their behaviour towards her .. Her father death and step father hatred towards her .. Her mother hatred and ignorance ..

Yaseer : tumhari family Mein koi tumhara support nahi karta.  

Dua : nahi .. Par dawood hai na .. Woh sab theek kardega sir.  

She said with a small smile.. And yawned ..

As it was past 3 and there as no traces of dawood ..

Slowly sleep took over them with out knowing The destruction was going to knock on their door ..

It was early morning and all the students were standing on the side of The library ...

Their were gossiping about every thing .. And teachers were too shocked too react. .

The principal came there and went inside and was shocked too see the scence ..

Dua and yaseer was sleeping on the same table By keeping their heads on the table and their hands were touching each other ..

The noise made dua wake up from her sleep .. And when she opened her eyes .. She was shocked .. And quickly moved back as her hands were touching Yaseer hands ..

Yaseer too woke up from his sleep as he felt that warmth was replaced By cold

He opened his eyes and it did not took much time to think that where He was ...

And the people and students who were giving the judgemental looks was clearly indicating that ..

They were stuck at wrong place ..

Continue in the next chapter ..

Hey guys ..

What do you think guys .. 🙊

Hope you have liked the chapter guys 🤗

Don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

And sorry for the late update .. 🥺

Have a good ❤️