💗

The room was totally filled with many members who were sitting and was discussing something  ..

The door of the conference room opened and all members stopped talking and stood by respect as the head of the Ali industries and CEO of the Ali companies Hamza Ali khadar entered inside ..

With his dark black eyes same has dark night which will swallow you like a dark hole and his sharp jaws and wavy beautiful eye brows ith kissable red lips ..

(  A/ N : Who said that only girls should have red lips .. boys should also have red lips right 😉 )

His arms were rough and strong and his abs were covered with dark black suit with legs covered with polished shoes and hair was set in right place ..

His veins can see in his hands as he clutch the phone and was talking but cut the call as the person was not lifting the phone ..

He clenched his jaw when he saw that he called that person two times but it was not recieved..

But with out any second thoughts he stood near his chair and said ..

Hamza : Gentleman .. ap logo ko pata hai ki mein yaha as in kuch dino ke liye aya tha .. kyu ki yaha pe meri ammi ka operation ho Raha tha .. but alhamdulillah woh theek hogaye hai toh mein london wapas ja Raha hu .. So I think ap log ache se sab khayal rakhenge .. aur mera Aur dad ka P.A. Azeem sab report karta rahega .. woh apko guide karega .. So ap log ache se kaam karna and never disappoint me ..

He said and all members nodded their head and stood from their chairs but Hamza stopped the and said ..

Hamza : aur yaad rakhna .  Yeh soch kar ki mein yaha nahi rahungi aur koi tum mein se mujhe deceive karega toh uski laash uski funeral ke kabil bhi nahi rahegi .. hope you will understand..

By saying this he walked out of the room making the members in the hall gulp their saliva in fear ..

He moved towards his cabin and ordered Azeem ..

Hamza : bahar hi raho kuch der ..

Azeem : sure sir .. khana Lao apke liye .. lunch time Hora hai ..

Hamza : lunch time hai ..

He asked and Azeem nodded his head .. Hamza smirked and said .. .

Hamza : leao cabin mein .. along with black coffee ..

Azeem : ji sir ..

He said and went from their and Hamza entered inside the cabin and sat on his chair ..

He opened all the security cameras and saw that all were talking laughing and was having thee lunch ..

He closed the cameras and connected his phone to the computer and waited for Azeem to get his food ..

As Azeem kept his food on the table he moved out but Hamza called him and ordered . 

Hamza : darwaza lock kardo ..

Azeem nodded his head and locked the door and went from there by mumbling ..

Azeem : pata nahi sir akele khana kaise khate hai .. mujh se toh nahi khaya jata ..

Hamza opened his lunch which was chawal and  tadka dal with fried chicken and salad along with  black coffee ...

He opened the computer and saw that his brother was sleeping peace fully on the table ..

He clenched his jaw and called him angrily ..

Hamza : Azeem !!!

Azeem who was sleeping on the table with hand under his chin woke up startled and fallen from the chair ..