💗 Play thing

The room was illuminating with the bright light and the room was welcoming the wind and sun light throught the windows ..

The light rays fallen on the person who was sleeping on the bed but she was least interested in waking up .. The sun tried to wake up from her deep slumber and then the waking process was given to the clock which rang at the same time ...

She graoned and closed it but again it rang making her beautiful sleep slumber broke and she woke up from her deep sleep ..

She woke up and off the clock which was continuously ringing .. she raised her arms and streched and removed her black hairs from her face and rubbed her face with her hands and opened her eyes ..

Her beautiful black eyes with hint of silver was making her looking cute and her nose which was in perfect shape with heart shaped lips was making her looking like a model ..

Her beautiful cheeks was not chubby but she was not slim either .. she was having a perfect body with perfect curves ..

She rubbed her eyes which was radiating the sleep and looked towards the clock and gasped when she saw that it was past 8 and she was running late for the office ..

She woke up to ran towards the bathroom but stopped and looked towards the beautiful creature who was sleeping on the bed with out any tension of the world ..

She leaned down and removed her baby hairs and kissed her chubby cheeks and whispered

Hania : mama loves you princess ..

She said and moved towards washroom to get ready for the day ..

She came out of the washroom by wearing her bath robe and started looking towards her out fits but stopped when she saw that her daughter has finally woke up from her slumber and was rubbing her eyes .

She was looking too cute making her looking like a cute kitty .. she went towards her daughter and sat beside her who with out any second thoughts sat in her lap and hugged her tightly..

Zara : mama ..

Hania : ha mama jaan .. uth Gaya Mera baccha ..

She said and kissed her forehead making her daughter show her two teeths along with small teeths which was growing..

She smiled and made her get up from the bed and by taking in her arms and went to bath room to make her ready for the day ..

-----

They both got ready for the day by her wearing her a blue shirt with jeans and a ponytail by securing her hairs ..

And her daughter was wearing the same dress with her wearing a blue colour frock and black colour small trousers which was matching her out fit with blue rubber band on her head ..

Hania : Zara beta Khao ..no shaitani ..

Zara made a pout and said with her broken language..

Zara : mama .. no Khana .. doodho ..

She said and raised her hands towards her and pouted .. Hania smiled and took her in her arms and kissed her nose and said ..

Hania : beta abhi ap bade hogaye ho 3 years ke .. abhi toh apko yeh doodh chodna hoga .. solid kahna Khao theeke ..

Zara nodded her head like she was understanding making hania smile but how ever she opened her shirt buttons made her drink her milk and removing her bra ..

Zara started drinking her milk making hania smile and she started doing her break fast which was toast and jam with honey and orange juice ..

Zara drank her milk making her sign as she wants to remove her habit as after few months the milk production will be stopped ...