🧸 (+18)

Warning : Triggered part ahead

Dua was crying silently by sitting on the bed as her things were scattered here and there ..

She was looking towards her things and was crying silently but stopped as she saw some thing .. she moved towards it and removed it from the bag ..

It was blue colour scarf with stones in it .. she remembered the scarf which dawood gifted her .. she was suffering from fever and her exams were going on , dawood gifted her this scarf to make her self warm and it did not also made her warm but also her heart warm ..

She smiled by remembering the memory but sad smiled covered her lips when she remembered his betrayed words and venomous glare ..

She clutched it towards chest and started crying .. as she was crying she did not sensed the person entering the room ..

The person eyes filled with range and she raised her hands and slapped dua tightly ..

Due to the slap dua was thrown on the ground and she whimpered with pain .. she raised her head and saw that her mother was standing with rage in her eyes ..

Dua : ma...mama..mamma...

She said and raised her hand to touch her and cry by hugging her. .. but her thoughts broke when she whimpered with pain as it was breaking skull ..

She looked towards her side and saw that her step father was standing by clutching her hair tightly and was glaring her with rage in his eyes . 

He slapped her and dua again fallen on the ground but with busted lips ..

Dua was crying silently as she heard their conversation..

Step dad : mene toh pehle hi kaha tha ki ise yaha mat lao .. lekin tumne meri baat hi nahi mani .. agar tum use waha pe chod deti toh sadaf ka parivar hi isse paida karta aur itni zillat sehta .. par pata nahi tumhara Mamta wala pyaar kaisa agaya .. jo tum ise yaha lekar agaye .. lai toh sahi hi .. meri izzat ko metti mein Mila Diya ..

( I had told you earlier not to bring her here.. but you didn't listen to me.. if you went there then Sadaf's family would have taken care of her  and they could only handled  so much trouble.. but you wouldn't know. What happened to you that your mother's love came out and you bought this waste here .. and now she finished by name and fame in the society )

He said angrily and her mother made a face and said with annoyance..

Mother : agar sadaf ke saath ye bhi mar jati us accident mein toh acha hota .. yeh boj toh na hota hamari zindagi mein .. aur waise bhi agar mein use waha chod deti toh sab yahi kehte .. ki shohar ke Marne ke baad .. apni nayi zindagi basali mene .. isliye ise yaha Lana pada .. taki koi sawal nahi uthaye .. lekin ab sawal toh uth rahe hai hampe .. kirdar aur takdeer ke .. joh hame aise aulad mili hai ..

( If she Had  also died with Sadaf in that accident, this fight would not have happened in our life.. And if I had been left her then everyone here would say that I am not a good mother .. just to show everyone and no body should suspect us I took her coustady raised her .. but now every body is questioning us about our faith and character because of this use less daughter of mine )

She said and came towards dua and again slapped and pushed her on the ground and kicked her on the stomach... Dua moaned with pain but did not said any thing ..

Mother : chalo yaha se .. bhuki rahe gi toh khud akal theekane ajayegi ..

( Let's go from here.. If you stay hungry then your mind will go to your senses.. )