💔 (+18)

The night was dark and hallow as her eyes which were totally dark and hollow with out any emotions. .

Her body was jerking farward and bed was about to break due to the thrust of the beast who hangovered over her and was taking her with his heart full content ..

She was sleeping by doing all work and her body was totally tried and she slept as she has to wake up early and again do the work..

But the beast .. Her husband .. Her second husband .. Safiq came and just stripped her clothes and thrusted inside her with out warning. .

Her cries and please went to deaf ears and all members in the haveli can hear the screams but as if they were enjoying the show .. They did not show up ..

He was near .. As he bitten his lips and again jerked his hips far ward and groaned as he released in her ..

He opened his eyes with satisfaction and smiled darkly and looked towards her but his smile wiped off when he saw her eyes..

Her eyes which were blue crystal became totally cold like a snow ... Her eyes were filled with tears and was gazing her cheeks but she did not shown any emotions..

Her removed him self from her and she did not shown any emotions... As she was left with nothing...

He felt some thing odd in her eyes... His heart which was filled with content now grumbled down as he saw her eyes..

Every time when ever he used to see her .. Her eyes were always brighten up... 5 years before when he met her for the first time ... And on their wedding and also on their house shifting... She always used to smile by seeing him...

But now her hallow eyes were disturbing him and he with out any word wore his clothes and came out of the room....

Haya who was lying on the bed just was gasing her ceiling which was already broken..

Her body with mind was too tried to move from her place and sleep consumed her... She was sleeping naked wth bite marks on her neck and chest and her women part is totally swollen and was bleeding..

But she did not cared... She just want to sleep and she closed her eyes... The tear leaked from her eyes .. And it was so soaked by the pillow ..

Safiq was going to his room but he saw that his mother was standing there.. And she looked towards him ..

Safiq ignored his mom and went to his room and his mother signed... She knows what his son is doing to haya... How she screams for help and scream in pain.. Was too pain full but she ignored all as she felt the same pain of losing his son... Her younger son..

She know that safiq was raping her and she was not guilty at all but she just don't want haya to get pregnant. .. And she will make sure of it..

She thought darkly and left from there... And the night turned more dark ... And in the dark the light came there and it brighten the city ...

The city was brighten and new hopes rised in people eyes .. But the light did not brighten the light in haya life..

It was dark and deep ..

She was cleaning the used utensils .. And her clothes was not good as it was ripped from the waist and legs but she did not cared ... As she don't have any clothes to wear... Except a black shawl around her..

The hair was messy and it was in bun.. Her hands were doing the work and her ice blue eyes were dark void of emotions ..

She cleaned the kitchen and came out to clean the garden ... But she stopped her self and stood on the door frame of kitchen and saw that all members were bidding bye to safiq .. Who was going to U.S.

His company in the U.S. was neglected and it was totally down so too stand ut he was going ... And haya did not felt happiness about his going .. Nor sadness that he is leaving her ..

No... She did not felt any thing... From the back door she entered inside the garden and started doing her work...

She prepared the dinner and was cleaning the kitchen but out of no where she cried in pain as her hair was yanked by some one..

She cried in pain and saw that it was safiq mother who was clutching her hair in a tight fist and yanked her from kitchen ..

She cried in pain ... And mumbled...

Haya : aunty please mujhe... Mujhe chod de... Mene ... Mene kuch bhi nahi kiya hai..

Mom : kuch bhi nahi kya kehkar... Mere chote bete ko kha gaye... Aur ab bade bete ka naam lagar khud ghum rahi hai..

By saying this she slapped her heard and haya fallen down on the ground ..

She clutched her hair tightly and was moving her from kitchen to the down area...

And haya was crying bitterly due to pain in her scalp and also in her brain..

Safiq grand mom and the twins were watching all and enjoying and twin brothers ... Saad opened the door and safiq mom ruksaar throw her in the room...

Ruksaar : jab tak safiq ghar nahi atta tum yahi rahogi... Aur tumhara khana peena din mein ek hi baar diya jayega ... Samjhe... Koi tumse yaha mil ne nahi ayega..

By saying this she closed the door of the prison and went from there..

And haya screamed for help and told them that she will go from here... All ignored her and went from there. ..

And here she eas alone in the room which was dark and one light was on which was a yellow bulb with a small bed with no blanket and pillow ..

And pot was there and a bread packet was kept on the ground with broken plate..

She sat on the bed and hugged her knees and cried her heart out until she exhausted and sleep consumed her..

With out knowing that some thing terrible was going to happen to her..

New chapter is updated. .

Hope you have loved it..

Don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys..

Your thoughts on the chapter ..

Sneak peak of the next chapter will be updated on Instagram..

I.d. : khans__profession

Have a good day ❤️