💔

Haya was shocked and in next second total haveli filled with her screams as her hand which was clutched by safiq was in the boiling water. ..

The water was continuously boiling as it was on the stove but safiq paid no heed and just deped her hand in the water and her right hand was boiling in the water ....

She was screaming in pain but no one came to help her... The house head maid ran as she heard the screams and what she saw .. Her blood turned cold...

Safiq was clutching her hand tightly in the boiling water as it was boiling on the stove with much hotness ...  After few seconds he removed her hand and haya cried with pain on her hand and she was blowing it but again she cried and screamed.... Along with her the head maid to screamed as the boiling water touched her face...

Safiq had thrown  the water on her face which was boiling at 100°c .. And she cried and screamed...

And she touched her face and cried and Safiq clutched her jaw tightly and said ..

Safiq : mene kaha tha na 10 minute mein mujhe chai chahiye.... 15 minute hogaya ... Kaha hai meri chai... Agar tum kaam tume pe nahi kar sakti toh yahi saza milegi... Agar kardeya toh theek ... Agar nahi toh dekhlena ..

He said and went from there but he shouted...

Safiq : aur ha 5 minute mein mujhe meri chai chahiye...

By saying this he went from there and haya looked towards his figure  and ran to water to clean the burning sensation..

Her right hand skin was totally damaged as her skin was totally removed by the water and it was totally swollen...

Her face was swollen and hee face turned red and cheek turned purple black due to the water sensation...

She was crying and hiccuping and at once head maid eyes turned soften and moved towards her..

She kept the ice on her cheek and she groaned with pain and moved away from her and clutched the vessel tightly to prepare tea..

As she was taking it... Her  hands were shaking and she was gasping as the pain of her hand was too much...

But she did it again and prepared read with shaking hands with out glancing the head maid .. And took it for safiq...

Time skip :

It was after noon and she was cleaning the garden... She was taking deep breathes as she was tried. .

She prepared tye break dast .. Cleaned the rooms with washing the clothes and used utensils and now she was cleaning the garden...

Her eyes were turning heavy as she did not eat any thing from 2 days ... Sitting was too much for her ..

She signed as the work completed and again she have to cook lunch for every one..

She went to kitchen to prepare the lunch .. As she entered the she saw that safiq mom Raziya begum was clutching a bag which was left over of break fast..

She saw haya and ignored her and moved out of the haveli and gave it to the old women who was sitting beside haveli...

The old women smiled and blessed the lady with out knowing her nature...and the lady came inside the haveli...

Haya looked towards the food with longing eyes and went towards the old lady...

The old lady looked towards her and then her eyes which were on the food amd she took a paper and kept some food on it and said...

Old lady : loh.. Beta khalo...

She said and haya cried with happiness and thanked her started eating... The old lady was happy and again kept some rice on the paper... And haya was with out even complaining eating it ..

She ate the food and drank the water from the old lady and clutched her hands tightly and kissed it by bending far ward ..

Haya : shukriya aunty .. Bahut bahut shukriya... Mene do din se kuch bhi nahi khaya tha... Bahut bhook lagi thi.. Shukriya... Allah.. Allah apko jannat naseeb farmaye aunty...

Old women : shukriya beta... Lekin apna khayal rakhna ... Aur har roz khana khana theek ...

She said and went from there by kissing haya for head and haya too smiled and went from there...

The smile was haya genuine and her smiled reached her eyes and her eyes turned shiny and dimple was clearly visible during shing and some one heart skipped a beat...

He was looking towards her with out blinking and he felt some thing in his heart..

{A/N : who is this unknown person ... Any guesses 🤭🤭 }

Haya moved inside and cooked the food and did the work by cleaning and drying clothes with utensils .. And cleaning store room...

She cleaned tye store room and made it to live there and by doing all this it was night and she prepared dinner   And it was night time that she was washing the used utensils. .. And was cleaning the table and kitchen...

She was ready to go the bed and prepared her self by dusting the used bed sheets ... And pillows which were torn... But she used it...

The blanket was totally small which was reaching her thighs but she adjusted and was going to sleep...

She closed the doors and windows and her room door and slapped in to hed for some sleep...

At the night time...some thing moved past her... But she did not observed

She took the blanket and covered her self and slept.... And a figure was standing there and was gazing her with his dark eyes...

And after five minutes the figure conformed that she was sleeping...

He moved towards bed and ...

Continue in the next chapter ..

Hey guys , hope you liked the chapter ..

What do you think of the today chapter .. Leave your thoughts ...

And the announcement I have to make it that..

After ramzan in the month of may I have my exams .. So pray for me..

Your prayers helps me alot and pray for me .. Its very important me too score good marks this time ... So do remember me in your prayers...

And one more thing ... I  want to introduce a new book and name is "SECOND CHANCE "

The story prologue will be out soon and hope you will love it..

The next update I do soon ...

Just don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

Have a good day ❤️

Hey dear readers .. Pray for my father health 🥺 .. he was stable in the afternoon and his health came down in the evening .. and now he is not ok...

Alhamdulillah he is ok .. But not active and he is having fever with stomach ache and head ache ... Do pary for him..

Allah unki tabiyat durust kare and In Sha Allah unhe theek karde ..  ameen 🤲..