💔 (+18)

It was evening and the birds were flying towards their home to sleep ... As birds have their home and have their destination to reach .. But she don't have any...

She was looking too tired to stand as her energy was totally drained as she was working from morning...

She prepared the break fast and cleaned the garden which was too big than the park... As she was going to sit for few minutes they gave her work to clean the haveli...

The haveli contains a large hall with dining table at the end and a big kitchen at side of the dinner table... The stairs were too big as she was polishing each and every step ...

As she cleaned the steps and hall they ordered her to clean the rooms...

As they were total 10 members tye rooms were 15 including guest room and study room...

She cleaned all and again she was ordered to prepare lunch and she left more 5 rooms to clean after preparing lunch ...

As she prepared lunch she cleaned the remaining five rooms and entered in the hall and saw that the dinning tabke was not cleaned and she cleaned it...

After wards she washed the utensils and kept it in its place and washed tye clothes of all... More over the twins were giving her clothes which were neat and clean but she did not said any thing...

She washed the clothes and make it towards terrace to dry them... As she did her work... Her hands were shaking badly ...

She want to drink water but the old lady asked her too prepare dinner as it was evening already ...and she nodded with her half heart...

She prepared the dinner and served all ... All were enjoying the dinner and was talking with smile faces... She looked towards them and signed sadly and went to kitchen to clean it...

After 1 hour all went to rooms to sleep and she cleaned and washed the utensils. .. And sat down for few moments ...

She got up and took a plate and kept some rice with tomato curry and peas gravy ...

She sat down on the floor of the kitchen and looked towards the food and smiled sadly ... As she was going to eat finally ...

She woke up at 5:00 a.m. but she did not get the chance to drink water too... She thought that she will enjoy her meal and mixed the rice with curry and was going to take the bite...

But as she was going to take the first bite of her plate... The plate was thrown and all the food fallen on the ground ... And she has fallen on the ground...

She looked and saw that it was Safiq who just kicked her plate and was standing there with anger in his face...

She gulped and was trying to stand but she cried and she groaned with pain as he clutched her hair tightly...

Safiq : kya karri thi huh... Mere ghar ka khana bhi tumhe haram hai .. Aayee baat samajh mein...

He said and clutched her jaw tightly amd she cried with pain..

Haya : mujh... Mujhe... Mujhe bahut bhuk lagri thi.. Mene subah se kuch nahi khaya...

Safiq : acha bhuk lagi hai tumhe abhi bata ta hu.. Kaise tumhe bhuk lagti hai..

By saying this he took his belt from his pants and gave a strike on her back and she cried...

Haya : ahhhh...

She cried but he did not stopped and was beating her with the belt ... Due to the crying of haya voice all members in the haveli woke up and saw that safiq was beating haya with belt who was crying and begging to stop. .

And the rice and plate was on the ground and it created a mess..

Haya : ahhhh.. Please... Please bas karde.... Ab se nahi ... Ab se nahi kahungi ... *sob*..

She sobbed and cried and clutched his legs ... But as he was possessed with a demon he was beating her like a animal... And he stopped when he saw that she was just crying in slow voice and not crying heavily ...

He thrown the belt on the ground and looked towards his family members who were watching the scence and he looked towards her grand mother who nodded her head and he too nodded ..

He clutched her arms tightly and made her stand ... She looked towards the family and signed as he will stop beating her and will leave her..

But how much she was wrong...

The elders men and girl twins went from there except the boys and ladies .. And stood there..

They eyes turned soft but again there demour changed and rage filled in their eyes. .

Safiq looked towards her who was standing there with heavy eyes and it turned swollen due to crying ..

Safiq moved far ward and he did some thing which haya did not expected to do that...

He just clutched her dress and teared apart ... She cried and clutched her dupatta but ge thrown the dupatta on the ground and teared the dress. ..

She was wearing a light pink colour suit and it teared in to two... She looked towards the lady who was standing there with no emotions just blank faces... And again her gase shifted to the boys who were not less than 20 was gasing her with pure lust in their eyes...

Abd she cried and tried to protect her dignity. .. But it snatched and he teared the pants ... And she cried and sat down on the ground to cover her modesty ...

She was wearing a white colour bra and matching panties... Her face turned red due to all the crying .. Her back along with her arms and front was covered in belt marks ..

Haya : please mujhe jane de ... Ahhhh... Nahi.. Please nahi...

She cried more as he hangovered over her and teared her panties ... The ladies went from there. .. And by there face expression we can expect that they had enjoyed the screams of the poor child ... Who was crying her with lung top voice but as all turned deaf all were ignoring her ..

She covered her eyes in shame as she saw that safiq moved back and was showing her parts to his brothers who were looking towards her with lust and took her photos ...

She wriggled in his arms but was slapped .. They took her photos and went from there...

Haya was crying and was sobbing and safiq moved away from her and stood up...

She though that it was completed but poor her don't know that ...

It was just starting. . and a long night was waiting for her..

New chapter is out

Hope you have loved it 🥺

I am crying right now 😭😭

Don't forget to vite and comment and do follow me ...

And also for sneak peak follow me on instagram I.d. khans__profession ..

Don't forget me too follow there 🥺

Comment your thoughts on the chapter. .

Have a good day ❤️