💔

The the room was filled with his heavy voice as the meeting was going on ..

The man height was towering and he was looking deadly serious with a frown on his fore head he was listening all ...

He was wearing the blue colour suit which was fitting him and his muscles were bulged out from it..

Safiq : thank you soo much gentle man ... Ham log meeting jald hi continue karte hai ...

By saying this he shut his laptop... As he shut it down a maid   running and knocked on the door...

Maid : chote baba ap ko badi malkin bula hi hai...

safiq nodded his head and came down stairs ...  As he came near his feet a girl was sitting  more like she has fallen down ..

Safiq eyes turned dark as he saw her... She is the murderer of his brother... She is the murderer of his niece ...

He looked farward and saw that his mother and his grand mom stood infront of them...

By looking towards them he can say that they had slapped her... As the salp mark was clearly visible on her cheek..

Her pale white face turned red along with her nose and eyes which were shedding tears... At one point his eyes turned soft ... But one memory lane removed his soft ness from his and filled with rage...

He clutched her hair tightly and she groaned with pain...

Safiq : kya hua miss haya... Upps miss nahi mrs. Haya .. Dard hora hai... Hame bhi hua tha jab tumne hamse hamara sab se kimti  cheez chinn  lee..

Haya: mene... Mene kuch bhi nahi kiya hai...

As she completed her sentence she received a heavy slap ... And her face turned toward the other side...

Safiq : bahut shok hai na tumhe kaam karne ka... Aj se sara kaam haveli ka tum khud karogi... Aur koi tumhari madad bhi nahi karega ...

By saying this he called their head maid ...

Safiq : ruban bee... Aj se yeh yaha rahegi ... Aur iska kamra store room dedo.... Yeh toh staff ke saath bhi rehne ke layak nahi hai ... Pata nahi kab kis ka katal karde... Aj yeh yaha rahegi aur haveli ka sara kaam... Mera    baat saara kaam karegi... Aur koi iski madad nahi karega... Agar mene kisi ko iski madad karte dekha toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga..

He said and pushed haya with his leg who groaned with the pain... But it was not lasted as the head maid clutched her hair tightly and was moving away from there...

Haya : please... Aunty mujhe janee de...  Ahhhh...

She groaned as she felt that her scalp hair was totally removed and she was thrown in a room... She coughed as the room was too dirty to stand...

She ran towards the door but it was closed and she cried .. The room was dark and bad smell can be smelt
..

Her eyes turned gloomy due to heavy crying and she slept on the floor ... By hugging her arms around her self...

In the hall :

The old lady was crying and safiq was consoling  her ... But safiq eyes were turning red...

Jahara begum : ham us ladki koh nagi chodenge... Pehle usne hamare bete ko apne pyaar ke jaal mein phasaya... Aur shadi karli usse... Ham sab naraz the usse toh ghar se nikaldiya hamne un logo ko... Kaash ham nahi karte aisa toh mera poti aj zinda hota ...

She side and cried and safiq too cried silently. .. Because he loved her brother too much... He was his better half ... His best friend ... His crime partner... His secret keeper... His every thing...

And the scene where haya stabbed his brother armaan was clearly visible infront of his eyes... And he clenched his jaw...

Safiq : dekhna dadi... Ab use afsos hoga ki usne aisa kyu kiya... Ab mein use jahannum nahi dekhaye yaha pe toh mera naam bhi safiq nahi...

He said with a dark glint in his eyes and stormed from there...

Time skip :

The morning just brighten the sky and surrounding... And all members in the haveli was asleep as it was only 5:00a.m. in the morning ...

The room was dark and the door was opened... Haya was sleeping on the floor but gasped and sat down as she felt the cold water on her body...

Haya looked towards the person and moved back as she saw that safiq was standing there with a jug in his hand ...

Safiq : chalo maharani uth jao... Yeh tumhare baab  ka  ghar nahi hai ki soti raho... Chalo jakar sabke liye kahna banake liye tayyar ho jao ...

Haya was standing there .. And safiq shouted ...

Safiq : CHALO JALDI.. !!

She jumped from her place and nodded her head and moved from there and ran to kitchen to preper the break fast ...

The haveli contains total 10 members .. As

Dadi .. Jahara begum..

His two sons and wifes

Elder son have 1 son safiq

Younger son have 2 sons and 2 daughters. .

She was preparing every thing ... Abd at the end she was tried as she prepared every thing and it was looking like a feast...

She arranged every thing on tye dinning table and she was covered in her sweat ...

All members came there and started eating... But as she was going from there. .. Dadi stopped her...

Jahara begum : ruko ladki... Bahar jakar garden saaf karo bahut ganda hogaya hai...

Haya triedly nodded her head and went to garden...  The garden was too big and it was looking like a park...

She started doing the work for not getting slap from any one ..

Safiq who was watching her from his room window whispered. .

Safiq : bahut jald tum pachtaogi haya... Mere bhai ko karne ke liye pachtaogi tum... Abhi toh badla back he hai... Dekhna zindagi se kaise tumhe kain hara deta hu..

He said and laughed ...

Hey guys ,

Hope you have liked the chapter. .

Don't for get to vote and comment .and do follow me 🥺.

And sneak peak of next chapter is updated on my insta story...

Do follow me  there I.d khans__profession ...🥺

If u have any questions regarding my books... I can solve them in instagram ..

Have a good day ❤️