💗

Past :

It was raining heavily and many roads were blocked and in that blocked roads Hamza was sitting with clenched jaw and anger in his eyes.  

He was late for his flite and now it is delayed for two days .. It was important for him to reach England but now the heavy rain was stopping him ..

He signed for the 5th time when the car moved farward and again stopped as the traffic was too much with sounds of horns were making him feel the pain in his nerves ..

He looked here and there and saw that he was standing just infront of hospital and he moved out to go in it ..

It is better to sit in hospital cafeteria and enjoying tea rather than sitting in the car for hours. .

He came out of the car and  his driver who nodded his head sat straight and Hamza moved inside ..

As he entered he was pushed by a small figure .. and his clothes turned wet due to the person clothes as she was wet from head to toe.  

He opened his mouth to scold him but stopped when he saw the pair of brown eyes was looking towards him with tears in her eyes. Her nose turned totally red due to the weather ..

And she was looking cute to him.  He opened his mouth to say some thing but she kneeled down and clutched his legs tightly and whispered..

Person : sir .. please meri madad kijiye sir .. please sir.  

Hamza was shocked and he made her stand up .. and then he noticed that she was not alone but a small baby was in her arms ..

His heart which was beating fastly stopped at once ..

Hamza : kya hua hai miss . Koi tang karra hai apko ..

Person. : sir please meri beti ki Jaan bacha lijiye .. mein Gharo mein saaf safai karti hu ... joh kaam Mila woh karti hu .. meri tankwa se meri beti ka hi kharcha nikal ta hai .. please meri beti ki Jaan bacha lijiye... usse bahut teez bukhar hai .. neend se uthi nahi Rahi hai .. doctor keh rahe hai ki pehle paise banna hai tabhi ilaaj karenge .. bahut paise maang rahe hai saab .. please madad kare ..

She said and cried by joining her hands making Hamza sign and he nodded his head.  

Hamza : mein madad karunga tumhari ..

The person smiled and signed in relief ..

Hamza : lekin badle mein kya mein kuch mang sakta hu ..

Person : kuch bhi mang lijiye .. mere paas kya hai sab dedungi apko .. baas meri beti ko bacha lijiye ..

He nodded his head and went towards doctor and the person followed him ..

The doctor saw him and stood up with respect..

Hamza : iss bacchi ka operation Karo ..

Doctor: lekin sir ..

Hamza : lekin kya ?

Doctor: sir yeh karcha nahi de sakti ..  bachi ko flu hai plus uske Dil bahut kamzor hai .. operation karna hoga .. aur bahut weak hai .. hame iska x ray ke saath bones ki testing bhi karna hoga .. i saab ka kharcha sir yeh nahi de payegi ..

The words made the person sob but Hamza loud voice echoed in the chamber..

Hamza : aur agar woh paise nahi de saki .. toh kya bacch mar jaye .. tumhara licence cancel karwa dunga mein. . Jaldi operation shuru karo .. is bacchi ka sara kharcha mein bharunga.

He said and doctor nodded his head making the person smile at him with tear in her eyes.  

The operation started and the women was standing beside ICU and was waiting for the doctor arrival ..

Hamza looked towards him and Said ..

Hamza : naam kya hai tumhara

Person : ji hania ..

Hamza : aur tumhari bacchi ka ..

Hania : ji Zara ..

Hamza : aur tumhara shohar ya Ghar Wale.   .

Hania : shohar nahi hai mera .. aur ghar wale bhi nahi hai mere ..

She said and he nodded his head and he thought that the baby is the seed of her one night stand ..

Hamza : kaha Tak padi hai ap ..  achi khaasi padi likhi lagti hai ..

Hania : mene graduation complete ki hai ..

Hamza : agar graduation complete ki hai toh naukri karlo .. Ghar mein kaam kyu karti hai ap ..

Hania : mere paas sari documents kuch bhi nahi hai .. sab tabha hogaye hai .. koi mujhe ussi bases par naukri nahi Dena chata .. aur mujhe usse farq nahi padta .. kyu ki joh paise mil rahe hai .. ussi mein kuch the hum ..

She said and he nodded his head he opened his mouth to say something but doctor came out and hania went towards him ..

Hania : doctor meri bacchi .. kaise hai ab ..

Doctor : abhi katre se bahar mein .. sab theek hai .. heart mein hole tha .. aur usse flu hua tha .. joh ussse saans lene par mushkil hori thi .. isliye woh bahut kamzor thi .. aur khane kha nahi Rahi thi .. ab woh bilkul theek hai ap usse mahina check up ke liye lete ate rahiye ga .

He said and went and hania smiled and entred inside and sat beside her daughter and started kissing her cheeks and hugging him tightly ..

She Cleaned her tears and saw that Hamza was paying the hospital bill with his black card and he signed it and moved towards her .

She stood up and Hamza looked towards Zara with a smile and gazed her chubby cheeks ..

Hamza looked towards hania and farward the papers to her making hania frown ..

Hania : yeh kya hai ?

Hamza : yeh meri company ka form letter hai .. tum yeh fill kardo .. aur meri personal assistant banne ke liye tayyar hojao .

Package and all Mera manager tum se baat karega lekin I hope ki woh package ap dono ke future ke liye kafi acha hoga ..

Hania eyes filled with tears and she joined her hands but Hamza clutched it and they both felt some thing with the first touch ..

She removed her hands and took the paper and filled the form but frowned when she saw some thing and read the line and her eyes widened..

Hania : yeh .. sir.. woh ..

She shuttered and Hamza smirked and went towards her and raised his hand and kept her baby hairs behind her back and said ..

Hamza : welcome to my world hania ..

He said and pecked her cheeks making hania blood ran cold as she signed the papers with out reading and the last line was indicating that ..

" she has to serve Hamza and do his all works till six years and satisfy him with your hard work and with your body "

Continue in the next chapter..

New chapter is updated ..

Hope you have loved it guys ..

What do you think what will happen next 🤔

Don't forget to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

Follow me on Instagram I'd : khans_profession

Have a good day ❤