💔 (+18)

Haya was crying and got up from the ground with wobbling legs... The belt marks were clearly visible on her skin of arms and back and some were on her stomach ...

She clutched her tore dress near her chest just to save her modesty which had become a public show to every one... Her face turned red due to all crying and as she has taken the first step...

She was taken by shafiq on his shoulder and she stared wriggling in his arms... But he paid no heed and was taking her too his bed room in her naked state and she was crying and sobbing continuously

He entered inside the bed room and closed the door and thrown haya on the bed... She was moving back by clutching her torn shirt on her chest just to protect her self but she knows that now it is not going back...

Haya : please mujhe... Maaf karde... Main.. Main kabhi bhi kahna nahi kahungi .. Please ... Mujh pe rahem kare...

She said and cried by sobbing as he did not paid any heed and re moved his shirt and moved to wards bed and sat infront of her and clutched her jaw tightly ...

Safiq : kya tumne use choda tha... Mere hi samne tumne mere hi bhai ko maar dala... Ab dekho woh dard ab tumhe hoga ... Joh us waqt mujhe hua tha...

MATURE CONTENT :

Triggered warning : 🔞🔞❌

By saying this he pushed her on the bed and started kissing her... She was protesting her self but he slapped her hard and she cried with pain...

But again as she was wriggling in his arms ... His eyes turned dark and took the belt from his table and striked on her stomach ...

Haya : ahhhh... Pl.. Please ...

She said and joined her hands but as he was a devil he again strikes on her stomach and she coughed ... Some blood came out from her mouth...

But he was least interested ... He turned her around and again started hitting her on her back and she cried with pain...

As she was crying he was using his more force to hit her and she gain cried but slowly as the pain was unbearable to her... Her eyes turned heavy and she was going in to her unconscious state ..

As she was slipping from her concious mind she cried with pain ...

Haya : ahhhh.... Ahhhh...

Safiq with out any warning entered inside her women part and she cried with pain.... As if her part was on fire...

She cried but he slapped her on her butt cheeks twisly and pain fully that his marks were clearly visible on her parts...

He thrusted hard and he groaned with pleasure but haya cried in pain her eyes filled with her tears was moving from her cheeks ...

Has haya was crying he was getting irritated and took his tie which was on the side table and tied on her mouth...

And just pushed him self hard and she groaned with pain but no voice came out as her mouth was tied with his tie and he pressed her throat tightly that it was totally difficult for her to breathe ...

But with out any care he was pleasuring him self and after few moments he relased .... As he relased he opened the tie from her mouth and saw that her face turned totally red and there were marks on her body ...

As he removed his part from her she groaned with pain but with out any warning he removed fastly and he pushed her from the bed...

As her legs were not working she fallen on the ground on her stomach and with out even passing her a glance he went to bath room to clean him self .

She got up from the ground as sat on the ground as her legs were not cooperating her ... She looked towards the bed..

All things were scattered along them bed sheet was crumbled with pillows were thrown on the ground as her dignity was brutally taken by the beast

who had just now entered inside the washroom , the beast whom she admired as her brother in law now her husband ... Just brutally forced him self on her infront of his family members who enjoyed the show..

She smiled sadly and looked towards the bath room door and collapsed on the ground ...

Safiq came out from the bath room and saw that haya was lying there... He did not show any remorse or gulit in his heart and walked towards her ... And he kicked her on her stomach.
.

She coughed but did not wake up... He again kicked her with force that her head touched the leg of the bed and the nail just pierced her skin and she groaned with pain and opened her eyes. ..

She looked towards safiq and looked down wards and took her torn shirt and just covered her chest area ... And moved out side of the room...

She was going but was stopped by safiq voice ..

Safiq : mere liye 10 minute mein chai lekar ao tum.. Aye baat sanjh mein..

He said and she nodded her head and moved out side and entered in the store room ...

As the room was two room away but she not once looked up wards but kept her eyes on the ground and moved towards the store room...

She leaned on the door and closed her eyes and one two three tears just ran from her cheeks and just she cried... She cried and sobbed by clutching her head tightly and sat on the ground ...

She was limphing as it was pain full for her walk... But she limphed ad reached the door where a bucket of water was present and by sitting on the ground she cleaned her self..

Her women part was bleeding along with that the head side was too bleeding cause of the nail... But she stood and took her clothes which were just a shalwar and kameez which was already torn at the waist side... And it was looking too old as it was stitched many times...

She wore the dress and moved towards kitchen to prepare the tea... She re ached kitchen but was shocked to see safiq who was standing there and he was boiling water ..

He looked towards her and smirked and stood infront of her and she looked down wards...

He clutched her hand tightly and in next second what he did was not espected by haya...

New chapter is updated ..

And thank you soo much for your love guys ... We have reached 20k and now we are 100 family...

And I know its just too short family but iam happy that I have reached 100 family and they all are loving my books...

Hope you will love like that in future too and support my stories and make it reach more 30k and soo on..

So what do you think?

Any comments on the chapter. .

Don't forget to vote and comment and do follow me guys..

Sneak peak of next chapter will be updated in instagram so do follow me there I.d. khans__profession

Have a good day ❤️