🧸

The room was silent as the breathing of couples can be heard ..

Yaseer looked towards dua and signed and hugged her tightly consoling her ..

Yaseer : dua roh toh nahi .  Dekho .. dophar se roye jari ho tum ..

Dua : woh log mujhse abhi bhi naraz hai .. aur nafrat bhi karte hai ..

She said and again cried silently by hugging him tightly..

Yaseer signed , he know that dua loves her parents very much but the ignorance she got today was making him feeling bad for dua ...

He remembered when they happily reached restaurant to enjoy their lunch but the surrounding turned gloomy when they saw that dua so called parents and her step brothers were enjoying them selves and did not even glanced at her ..

She went to talk to them but they did not spared her a glance and went from there as if she never existed in their life ...

Dua was crying by hugging him tightly and yaseer called dua sweetly ..

Yaseer : dua . Janam ...meri baat suno .. mene ek faisla liya hai ..

Dua: kaisa *sniff* faisla *sniff*

Yaseer smiled and said softly

Yaseer : tum phir se apni padai continue kar sakti ho ..

It took five minutes to register the information and she gasped and sat on the bed .. long forgotten that she was sad because of her parents.. or long forgotten that she was wearing only his shirt , which was till her thighs ..

She sat side ways and said with a excited voice ..

Dua : kya .. mein sach mein .. mein

Yaseer : ha dua mene faisla liya hai ki .. tum apni padai Puri Karo .. ab mein tumhe Ghar mein band karke nahi rakh sakta .. mein tumhara sapna sach karna chahata hu ..

Dua smiled with teary eyes and hugged him tightly and cried silently..

It was too much for her ... the relationship they were sharing was improving day by day and she was feeling like she was a lucky girl to have him as her life partner ..

Yaseer : aur tumhe pata hai ki mere doctor ne kya kaha hai ?

Dua : kya ?

Yaseer : yahi ki mein ab apne gusse pe kabu kar sakta hu .. aur improvement horahi hai .. mein ab pehle se behtar insaan ban Raha hu ..

He said and dua smiled and kissed his forehead...

She remembered the time when he came towards her and declared that he was going to appoint a psychotherapist for him self ..

As his anger issues was making dua life difficult and he stated going sessions after sessions and his love was increasing day by day and anger was reducing day by day ...

He was guilty about how he treated dua first but it was his insecurity but now he don't want dua to cage and want to make her independent in her own way ..

He remembered the conversation of the therapist which inspired him and also teached  him about the up coming events in the future...

Mr . Yaseer yeh baat galat nahi hai ki ap apni biwi ko Ghar se nikalte hi nahi .. ap ko uska sapna as in professor banne ka khaab usse pura karne Dena hoga ..

Yaseer : par mein Aisa kyu Karu ...waha bahut se log honge joh meri dua koh gandi Nazar se dekhte honge .. aur mein hu na dua ke liye ..kama Raha hu .. aur usse ek achi zindagi de Raha hu ..

Therapist : par kab tak ?

Yaseer : par kab tak se kya matlab hai apka ?

Therapist: Mera matlab saaf hai ki ap kab tak usse apne paas band kar rakhenge ..

Yaseer : jab Tak mein hu ..

Therapist : aur phir uske baad ? Mr . Yaseer apne yeh kabhi socha hai ki agar ap usse aise kaid karenge aur bahar na jaane ki himmat nahi denge toh woh kitni badal jayenge .. aur khuda na khasta insaan kab marega pata nahi .. lekin agar apko kuch ho jaye jab apke bacche chote ho .. tab ..tab dua kya karegi .. mushkil toh apki biwi aur baccho ko hongi ..

Isliye keh Raha hu .. apni wife koh independent banaye ki woh appe depend na kare aur sab kuch kare joh ap kar sakte hai .. kyu ki agar woh yeh sab kar sakti hai toh apko yaad karegi .. lekin agar woh yeh sab nahi kar sakti toh hamesha usse dar rahega ki koun karega ..

Aur waise bhi apki family ya uski family mein toh koi nahi hai joh uska ya apke baccho ka khayal rakhe .. isliye meri baat par gaor kare .. aur iss baat ko samjhe ..

The words hurted yaseer heart deeply and he promised him self that he will make dua independent and her future bright with their kids ..

He applied insurance for him self and his first wife .. but he got the money when his wife died and he kept it in a locker ..

And he is now paying his insurance money monthly from past 10 years and may be inshallah it will be 5 to 8 lakhs and it will be enough for dua in hard times ..

He smiled and looked towards dua who was excited for all the things and he chuckled and helped her to get ready ..

It was early morning and yaseer moved inside the bed room with coffee mugs in his hands as he went to make coffee and check up on his kids ..

He smiled when he saw that dua was making dua and he smiled and took his phone and clicked her pics and mumbled ..

Yaseer : mashallah.. meri biwi dua mangte hue ek dum hoor ki tarha dekhti hai ..

He said and dua blushed but controlled her self and finished her prayers and folded the janemaaz and removed the dupatta and prayed ayat ul kursi on his face and blowed it ...

And kisses his chest which was reciprocated by a peck on her forehead ..

And they both sat together with yaseer on the ground with his head in her lap and dua on the bed with legs down and massaging yaseer head ..

It was there favourite pose as it will be like they are happy and can share everything with each other ..

Continue in the next chapter ..

New chapter is updated ..

What do you think of today chapter guys ..

Did you liked the chapter guys 🥺😭

Don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

And do remember your dear author in to your prayers 🥺🤲

More epilogue is left to complete Perfect House wife . . 🥺

Thank you soo much for your love guys .. 🥺🤧

AFTER COMPLETION OF EPILOGUE I WILL START PLAY THING  .. 🤗🤗

THE STORY PLAY THING WILL BE DIVIDED IN TO TWO PARTS ..

1 . PLAY THING ( PART 1 ) BOSS AND ASSISTANT LOVE STORY..

2. PLAY THING ( PART 2 ) LOVE STORY BETWEEN COUPLE WHO WAS MARRIED FOR 10 YEARS BUT REALISATION OF LOVE IS LATE

SO DO YOU LIKED THE IDEAS GUYS 🥺🤔

IF YES THEN COMMENT AND IF NO THEN COMMENT YOUR STORY I WILL WRITE IN DASTAN E ISHQ 💖

Also follow me on instagram i.d. @khans_profession

Have a good day ❤️