All the members in the kothi stood from their places and there expression was misplaced with shock..

All members were shock as they saw the scene infront of them..

Gulaab was in arms of a man who came one week ago .. Yes he was salman...

Salman has catched  gulaab by her waist and she clutched his arms tightly ..

She closed her eyes due to fear and he was seeing her with his hooded eyes...

Gulaab opened her eyes and saw that blue colour eyes was watching her with such intensity that  shivered her spin and she turned around and saw that all were watching them...

She tried to removed his hands from his waist but as if he was not in his scenes he tightened his arms more and pushed her to his chest...

She gasped and by seeing this his eyes desired and he kissed her with this all might...

She moaned with pain as his kiss was not sweet but rough , hard and may be possessive. .

He kissed her ... And she was responding with out fear that all members of kothi was watching them .. All membership of kothi  looked towards beejan who was in dilemma wether to stop him or not ...

As after eternity He released her and both were panting heavily and she removed his arms from her waist and stood beside beejan...

She sensed some one gase and looked towards the intruder and was shocked to see the person who standing there with his jaw drop and shocking expression. .

Yes, he was abrar his one month before customer who used her and insulted her in the mall...

Salman cane out of his thought and
cleared his throat

Salman : mene tumse kaha tha ki tum kisi ke saath nahi rahogi jab mein yaha aunga... Tum bhul kaise gaye...

He questioned her... But not for the time but for her because when he entered the kothi with his best friend abrar .. He was shocked to see that gulaab was dancing and laughing with a man who was same as his age.

Some thing happened in his heart and may be he felt possessive but he did not liked it that she danced for them..

Gulaab : gul apne kaam ki mallika hai... Aur jab bi kuch karti hai apne marzi se karti hai.. Kisi ke baato mein aa kar nahi...

She replied sassily because she did not liked the tone he used on her...

Not harshness because she was treated with harshness but with his tone.. Which was filled with anger, love and concern and betrayal ...

She did not liked the posesive tone he used on her... She always remember him when some things possessive tone and love tone some one used on her or she listened some where...

Salman clenched his jaw with her reply ... And moved towards her..

He stood infront of her and saw that her eyes were watching him.... And he did not liked it...

The disrespect and angry on her tone he did not liked it and he clutched her jaw and jerked farwad...

All members gasped and jasmine moved to help her bit beejan noooded her head in no ...

And all members stood there and  waste watching the scene with a sad reality...

Because this was there reality... They is no respect  and no one treats them as a human being but as a doll.. Where the men playes with her by giving money... And no one questions him as either his broke the doll or used her as plastic waste..

Salman : zyada bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. Gul.. Mene tumahare liye 50,000 diye hai.. Toh zahir hai ki mein tum par bahut zyada hak rakhta hu...

By saying this he realrsed her jaw and on her pale face his finger rings were printed and with the pain she felt her eyes filled with tears but she did not changed her expression...

Her expression  was in a strict manner but the tears was flowing from her eyes and touched her cheeks...

Salman eyes which were dark due to anger softened his eyes as he saw tge tears... He don't know but he felt that his heart were ripped when he saw her tears...

Salman : hey... Roh nahi gulaab... Mein toh mazak karra tha...

By saying this he moved farward... And removed the tears from her cheeks with finger and hugged her ...

This scene broke all members heart who was watching them and aslo gulaab's...

Because this was the first time when some one after years just cleaned her tears...

Her heart just broke and she sobbed and hugged him and broken down...

Her hear which was filled with agony was washed away by her tears and the pain which was in her heart for 5 years was removing slowing ...

She broke down and salman  whispered  some sweet thing in her ear...

And after 10 minute they broke their hug and gulaab cleaned her face and moved away from salman ..
.

Salman saw that all was watching them he cleared his throat and stood beside abrar...

Beejan : waise ap yaha kisi kaam se aye the kya ... Aj gul kisi ka bistar nahi garam karegi...

Beejan said sternly and all members signed a relief that today they are spared .. Just for one day they don't have to sell them selves. .

Salman : mein yaha gul ke saath bistar garam karne nahi... Kuch aur mangne aya hu ..

Beejan : kya..

Salman : woh mein.. Woh mein...

All members were shocked not only all but gul was also shocker to hear the statemant for his mouth.....

The ground slipped from her feet when he uttered the world which has freshened her old wounds bich she has hidden in her heart...

'Mein.. Gulaab koh karachi le jana chata hu.. "

 "

Assalamualaikum guys,

New chapter is updated 😍

hope you have liked it ..

please pray for my exams dear readers... which is from 19..

mujhe bahut zaroorat hai ap logo ki dua ki 🤲.. just pray for my exams that I should pass

don't for get me in your prayers 🥺

and the next update will be in the end of december inshallah ,~~

Allah hafiz ..😘