🧸

The room was filled with silence and only hania sobs were audible along with yaseer deep breathes ...

He was sitting on the sofa with calm and blank face which was scaring hania ... She want to go to yaseer and talk but there is nothing to talk .. Now ..

The silence was killed By the ring tone and yaseer took his phone and answered it ..

Yaseer : hello ..

Person : yaseer beta .. Kaise ho .. Bata diya tumne hania ko .. Kab are ho yunus ko lene .. Beta yaad karra hai tumhe ..

Yaseer : baba ap use aj raat ke liye aur kal subha ke liye rakh lenge .. Please ..

Baba : ha zaroor .. zaroor .. Tumne plan banaya hai na hania ke saath bahar jaane ka ...

Yaseer : ji baba ... Wahi khushi hai ..

He said controlling his emotions ..

Baba : theeke .. Kal ajana tum .. Aur Hania ko bhi lete ana .. Bade din ho gaye min nahi mila meri bachi se ..

Yaseer : ji zaroor ...

By saying This he cut the call and thrown it on the couch and signed. .. Hania moved towards him but he shouted ..

Yaseer : waha se hilna bhi mat .. Agar bhar aye toh bahut bura hoga ..

By saying this he went from there and hania fallen on ground and cupped her face and started crying ..

Yaseer opened the tap and stared washing his face By washing away the tears which was covering his cheeks ... The pain was clearly visible on his face ... The pain and the heart break was too much for him to handle and he punched the mirror and screamed ..

And again cupped his face and sat on the chair and started crying By remembering the heart breaking scene which has taken place 1 hour ago ...

Flash back :

Yaseer and yunus visited hania father and they were enjoying them selves .. As they promised they did not disturbed hania for one day ... And on the second day they also not want to disturb her By ringing phone but The news yaseer got qas beyond happy ..

Yaseer : baba .. Baba ..

Baba : kya hua yaseer beta ..

Yaseer : baba mein phirse baba ban gaya ..

Baba : phir se .. Ohh .. Bahut bahut mubarak ..

Yaseer : shukriya .. Abhi mujhe doctor ke reports aye The hania ke ... Woh phir se pet se hai ... Mashallah. . ab mein chata hu ki ek beti ho ..

Baba : inshallah zaroor hogi .. Ab jao jake phone karo use ..

Yaseer : nahi baba jake bataunga ... Woh khush hojayegi .. Ap yunus ka khayal rakhna ..

By saying this he took his bike keys and moved towards his house ..

He kept his bike and was going to enter but was shocked too see the lock .. He thought that she went out and opened the door with spare keys ..

And moved towards the couch to sit on it .. As he took the glass to drink water from the jug he heard some thing ..

He frowned as he thought that some one entered inside his home ... He moved towards the sound which was coming from is bed room ..

He slowly went there and opened the door and the scene infront of him broke his heart completely. .. The smile on his face was replaced with shock and hurt ..