🧸(+18)

The room was filled with harsh breathing ..

Hania : yeah .... Ahhh .. Right there ... Ahh fuck ..

Hania moaned as yaseer was thrusting in to her ... After watching the porn videos hania was turned on and she said to have sex with yaseer ..

Yaseer thrusted but hania frowned and said ...

Hania : itna dheere kyu karre ho .. Rough karo yaseer mard bano ...

This taunt .. Yaseer always hate this when hania questions him about him being men .. Well is it necessary to be rough and not soft when you are men ...

He closed his eyes and signed but again thrusted harder and this hania screamed and came apart ... Yaseer was breathing deep breathes ...

He was tried .. He always loved hania .. But not like this ... He never liked rough sex .. But hania ... She is obsessed with it that she always ask him daily ...

He cleaned him self and slept and hania to slept on her side ... Because hania don't like cuddling but yaseer do who always listen her words ..

After few months :

Doctor : congratulations mr. And mrs . Yaseer you are pregnant. .

Yaseer : ya allah sach mein ... Thank you... Thank you soo much hania .. Mein bahut khush hu ... Mein chata hu ki hame ek baby girl ho ..

Hania : hmm ... But doctor mujhe kuch puchna hai ..

Yaseer smiled that she want to ask some thing about baby but ...

Hania : kya ham sex kar sakte hai ...

Yaseer was too shocked and the doctor too .. Well hania emotions towards sex is increasing day By day ..

It was totally 9 months after there marriage and each night never went that they did not do sex and sleep away from each other ...

Doctor : *cough * well mrs . yaseer .. I suggest ki zyada rough nahi .. Kyu ki bache ko chot pahuch sakti hai .. So sex is okay but not rough one ...

Hania smiled and moved out with yaseer .. But When yaseer forget that he left his wallet in the cabin .. He went there

Doctor : well I was shocked that mrs yaseer ne yeh pucha ... I think mr. Yaseer rough insaan hai ..

Nurse : ha madam par woh toh kafi soft lagre the ...

Doctor : well ham kuch bhi keh nahi sakte ..

Yaseer knocked on the door and took his wallet and moved out from there ...

In The night :

The words of doctor and nurse were echoed in his mind .. He was becoming like a dominant one as his frustration was releasing on his students ..

He was frustrated. . Daily sex and daily taunts of hania on him being a man .. And some thing was off in him ... Some thing was not right. .

Hania came out with lingerie on her body and Yaseer easily turned on ... His body was acting differently and he want to stop him .. But his hormones are playing with him ..

Hania sat on his crotch and gasped as it was turned on ... Yaseer to moaned with the feeling and pulled hania on the bed ..

They both kissed each other roughly and in no time there clothes were laying on the ground ... And was inside the blanket doing there deed ..

Hania moaned by the rough thrust and was playing with his hair ... Yaseer thrusting hard cause some thing is happening inside him ..

Some thing is changing ... The slow and rough thrust converted in to alpha thrust and the bed started  shaking with his thrust ... With last thrust he released and hania too reached her height ...

A small was covering hania lips and yaseer mumbled ..

Yaseer : tum theek ho na hania .. Baccha theek hai ..

Hania : ha yaseer sab theek hai ..aur bacha bhi theek hai ... You were best .. It was amazing ..

She said and slept and yaseer to slept not before cleaning him self ...

But when he wad cleaning him self he groaned with the pain on his man hood and he was shocked to see that it was hard .. Just now he had Rough sex with his wife and now he is turned on ..

This was not him .. He thought to go to doctor for a check up ..

************************************

Hania was preparing break fast and was packing lunch for yaseer .. She was wearing a net robe with open hair...

As she packed the lunch .. She opened a bottle and added the red liquid in his food ... And also added it in his coffee and break fast ..

She moved out with a smirk and handed his lunch to him ... Yaseer smiled and kissed her forehead ...

Hania pouted sadly and grabbed his head and kissed him .. The kiss was reciprocated roughly and break fast was long forgotten as they were doing there deed on the table ..

Yaseer groaned with pleasure and kissed her breast and stomach where his baby was lying .. He again thrusted hard which made both reach their height ..

He nuzzled nose on her neck and was breathing heavily and hania was too tried .. But she saw the time she whispered ..

Hania : time hora hai yaseer der hojayegi ... .

He nodded his head and went to clean him self and hania sat on the table and took her robe and wore it ...

He bidded his bye and went to college and hania went inside to clean her self and order her self some thing to eat ..

************************************

In the college :

Yaseer parked his bike on the place and took his tiffin with him .. As he was moving he saw that all students were surrounding two members and was whispering some thing...

Yaseer went and asked in his rough voice ..

Yaseer : Kya hora hai ..

Student : pata nahi sir .. But ek student dekhe kaise ground mein baith ke roh rahi hai ..

He went and saw that .. It was Dua ..

She was kneeling and was crying her and was sobbing ..

Some students were whispering And some were laughing on her ...

Yaseer : chalo jao yaha se sab .. Classes ke liye der nahi hori hai kya .. C'mon jao yaha se ..

As he said in a the eating voice that no one dared to oppose him and went from there

Yaseer moved towards dua who was crying and kneeled beside her and asked ..

Yaseer : kya hua dua .. Kyu roh rahi ho ..

He asked with a soft voice that his voice soothed dua pain who hugged him tightly and was crying .. 

Continue in the next chapter ..

Hello guys ,

Hope you have liked the chapter guys 🤗

Sorry for late update guys .. But I was suffering from fever and cold 🤒😷

And guys who unfollowed me please follow me 🥺.. Apko apne author pe bharosa hona chaiye dear readers. .

It broke my heart to see that many members unfollowed me 💔💔

Don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

Have a good day ❤️