💚

Alia was shocked to see ahmeda in the morning but she kept a smile on her face and asked .

Alia : baji ap .. kuch chaiye tha kya ..

Ahmeda : nahi , nahi woh mein Hussain se Milne aye thi , kuch kaam ke bare mein discuss karna tha ..

Alia : ji andar ajaye ..

She said and ahmeda entered inside , and Alia closed the door and went to the hall and saw that Hussain and ahmeda was talking by sitting on the chair side to side and what pained her that she was wearing a beautiful purple colour frock with half sleeves making her beautiful skin visible ..

Alia gulped and saw that they were drinking the morning tea which she made together and she looked towards them and signed as they were looking beautiful like a couple and her heart pained when she her skin which was chocolaty brown and her hair was too short compared to ahmeda , as her hair reached till her hips and the intresting thing is that Hussain love long hair ..

She removed the thoughts and sat infront of them and smiled at ahmeda who smiled at her and was eating her break fast ..

Alia : baji .. Sameer nahi dekh raha .. school bus abhi aye thi ..

Ahmeda : abhi school Gaya hai .. ha dekha mene .. usse chod kar yaha ayi hu .. ladke ne toh dam kardiya bas .. subha subha ab uske liye khana banakar , tiffin pack Kiya mein toh isse mein thak gaye .. maid bhi der se ane lagi hai .. Hussain tum maid se baat Karo na please ..

Hussain : ha zaroor karunga. . aur itna kaam mat karo tum , thak jati ho zyada,  waise hi kamzoor ho ..

She smiled and made him eat his break fast with her hands as a thank you reward making the poor soul to gulp the pain along with toast ..

She got up and went towards room to take his dress out , and removed a parrot green shirt and dark blue pants with a coat .. she started doing it iron and was arranging the clothes properly and offed the greaser and removed his wallet and tie with kerchief and kept on the table ..

Hussain entred inside the bath room too take shower , and Alia started removing dirty dishes from the table and was arranging in the sink and was cleaning the table but stopped when she heard her husband was calling her ..

Hussain : Alia  ..

Alia : aye ..

She said and saw that he was ready and was combing his hair , he was tall with 6 'feet height and black hair with sharp jaw lines and choclate brown eyes with dimples on his cheeks making him look cute and hot at the same time ..

She always admired her husband but from afar ..

She stood infront of him and started making his Tie and stood infront of him making his hands to lay on his side ..

She saw this and signed cause she knows one thing that , her husband don't like any one to touch  him ,  or may be only her .. cause he is free with their  kids , friends and also ahmeda but may be he don't like when she touches him unnecessary like holding hands ..

She cleaned his shirt and made him wear his suit , and he sprayed perfume which was strong red wood with pinch of greeny taste ..

She smiled and stood infront of him , he raised his eyes brows and she smiled tightly..

It was a fake smile but she knows that she  has to main tain it ..

Alia : ap sham ko bachho ke saath Eid ki shopping karne jare rahe ho na ..

Hussain : ha Jana hai , list bana dena saman ka warna last moment yeh chaiye woh reh Gaya mar karna ..

Alia : ji nahi karungi , woh agar ap ja rahe hai toh kya ap ek joda layenge mere liye , woh safeed wala joda , sharara kehde mil jayega aur jhumke bhi la lijiye ga ..

Hussain : sham ko yaad dilana ..

He said and moved farward making her heart to raise .. and she closed her eyes and she felt his breath near her lips ..

As she was expecting a kiss the voice of the intruder disturbed them ..

Ahmeda : Hussain jaldi chalo , hame nikalna hai ..

Hussain who was standing infront with of Alia moved back , took his wallet and bag and moved out from the room with out sparing a glance to his wife ..

And Alia signed with tears eyes and looked towards them from the window and guilt covered her heart , as she knows that she can love him to the all moon and back but he can't even like her because he has some one in his heart and she knows that some one was not her .

She gulped her tears and started doing her work  by tieing hair like a bun and started cleaning the utensils and kitchen with all rooms and making lunch for her self ..

She soaked clothes in the water and watered the plants , which are present in her garden ..

After completing all her chores the time was 1 PM . And she sat on the sofa to eat her lunch but signed when the door bell rang ..

She went towards the door and opened it and saw her kids with Hussain and ahmeda following them .

She smiled at them and bought juice and water and served them and took out clothes for hajra and Yusuf and they changed in that and she went towards hajra and said ...

Alia : beta zyada fusool karch mad krana aur yeh chitthi mein mene sab likha hai woh sab leke ana , aur ha Mera ek dress bhi hai woh safeed gharara hai woh le ana .. aur agar matching jhumke mil jaye toh lee ana

Hajra nodded her head and took the list and moved towards her father who was walking with ahmeda and their son with Yusuf giggling as he was excited to buy the new suit for the eid ..

Alia completed her lunch in silence and took the dishes and washed it and started washing clothes and clean the house as tomorrow was the big day ..

Cause it was eid ..

Eid Mubarak dear readers ✨

May God bless you with good health and may Allah bless you in each and every step and always shower your life with happiness which you deserve and desire to have ❤️

New chapter is updated ..

Hope you have loved the update..

Do vote and comment and follow me guys .

In previous chapter we did not even completed even 1k views 😭😭😭what happened dear readers are you not liking the book ..

Please spread my book to your all friends and do support me 💕

Have a good day ❤️