💔

Hammad words were roaming around his mind .. And sleep was far away from his eyes ...

He took a deep breathe and got up to make coffee for him self ...

He entered inside and saw thay kitchen was eat and clean ... He know it was haya doing ...

He entered inside and took the milk , tea power with sugar ...

When the tea turned red with brown chocolate colour .. He off the flame ... And took a cup and filterated it ..

 And took a cup and filterated it

He took a saucer and kept the cup on it and took the cup with him.. He was going to his room and he closed the door and opened the balcony ...

He leaned on the railing and was drinking coffee ... He took A first sip and made a face..

Offcourse he know how to make coffee but haya know how to make best coffee ....

He started drinking it and at last sip when was going he saw some thing.. Or may be some one ...

Safiq : yeh itni raat ko koun A hai.. Joh haveli ke bahar jara ha hai.. Woh bhi chupke chupke..

He saw that some one was moving from there and opened them gate abd closed it...

He too kept the cup on the couch and ran to follow the person...

He came out and ran to the door and saw that the person was moving slowly with a bag in his hands and he frowned ...

And started following him.

Safiq : koun hai yeh...

He questioned him self and started following the person and it was 10 minute that he was following that person... And he did not seen the person face ...

The street light was shining and that person went from there and safiq was shocked to see that person...

{Guess karo who is it 🤭}

{Guess karo bhai 🤭,}

Safiq : yeh... Yeh haya yaha kya karri hai.. Itni raat ko .. Aur ja kaha rahi hai..

He was shocked and again started following her....