🧸(+18)

Yaseer was taking deep breathes and he closed his eyes and sat on the sofa ... Dua who was kneeling stood up by wiping her tears and was going from there .. But she was stopped by yaseer ..

He clutched dua wrist tightly and pulled him that she was sitting in his laps and dua was shocked .. She tried to move but one movement from his body she froze and sat there ..

She was looking down wards and yaseer took her hands in his and interviewed with his hands and took other hands and raised her face ..

Yaseer : sach .. Sach bolo dua .. Kisse mili thi tum jabbar chacha ki dukaan mein .. Jhooth mat bolna .. Kyu ki mein sab pata laga lunga ...

Dua : mein jaan buchkar nahi mili thi ... Yunus ko bhook lagri thi .. Aur ham dukaan gaye aur waha ham aziz se mile .. Ham wada karte hai ki usse baat tak nahi ki hamne .. Woh bas maafi mang raha tha .. Aur ham waha se chale gaye .. Sach keh rahe hai .. Hamara yakeen kare ..

Yaseer nodded his head and kissed her cheeks lightly ..

Yaseer : mujhe yakeen hai tumpe .. Dua ek baat batao ..

Dua : ji ..

Yaseer : tum pehle ... Matlab kabhi bhi .. Tumne kisi koh kiss kiya hai .. Ya kuch bhi kiya hai ..

Dua : nahi .. Joh ilzaam laga tha ham par woh jhooth hai ap bhi jante hai .. Aur rahi baat kiss ki toh kabhi nahi .. Ha ham 21st century mein hai but nikah se pehle ek anjan admi ko kiss karna shayad woh apka colleague bhi kyu na ho .. Yeh jatne hue ki woh apka mehram nahi hai .. Mein yeh kaam nahi kar sakti .. Aur dusre koun se bhi kaam ho .. Kabhi nahi kiya mene .. Haath bhi bas kabhi kabhi pakda tha . par yakeen kare .. Mein ek saaf aurat hu ..

Yaseer was listening to her words and his eyes turned soft and he gazed his knuckles on her cheeks and said ..

Yaseer : is baat ki koi shart nahi hai ki meri biwi ek pakeeza aurat hai .. Aur yeh baat mujhe hamare nikah wale din hi pata chali .. Mein dekhna chata tha ki kya tumhe yeh sab ata hai ... Yeh sab kabhi kiya hai ya nahi ..

Dua : nahi mene aisa kuch bhi nahi kiya hai ..

By saying this she kept her head on his chest and snuggled in to him and he too was relaxed .. But as she gazed his hands she gasped and stood up .

Dua : yeh apke haath ko kya hua ..

His knuckles were red and it was looking that he has beaten some one and his knuckles were damaged ..

Yaseer : kuch nahi hua .. Tum doodh lekar ao mere liye ..

Dua : nahi pehle ap .. Dawai lagaye ..

Yaseer : dua ..

Dua : nahi pehle dawai lagaungi mein .. Please ..

He was defeated and nodded his head and she took to take the antiseptic liquid and cotton with spray ..

After few moments dua was again sitting on yaseer lap and was treating his wounds and was cleaning it ..

Yaseer was gasing her and she was busy in cleaning his wounds .. When she cleaned it she smiled and looked towards yaseer who was gasing her .. She was shocked and looked down wards .. As her cheeks turned reddish pink ...

Yaseer chuckled and made her stand and said..

Yaseer : jao jake dekho ki bache soye hai ki nahi ..

Dua : ji ..

By saying she moved towards bed room were there childrens sleeping ..

She entered inside and smiled and looked towards yunus and hania who were sleeping and was looking too cute and innocent. .

She covered them with blanket and settled the pillows around them and moved out of the bedroom by closing the door ..

The door was closed and lights were off except the lights of the lamp which was kept on the sure table .. The clothes were scattered around the ground ...

And dua was gasping and moaned as she was introduced with hard thrust ... She was standing naked against the wall and her husband was taking her against the wall ..

She was looking to small infront of him as she was reaching just up to his chest lower part .. his height was too much and his body with age was different which was making his looking too young ..

She gasped and moaned again and clutched his shoulder tightly as yaseer sneaked his arms around her and rounded her legs around his waist and started kissing her and thrusting inside her ..

With last thrust she moaned and he groaned and they both came from their height .. Dua was taking deep breathes and was hugging yaseer tightly ....

He took her near the sofa and made her lie on it and hangovered over her and switched the button which made the sofa a comfy bed and he again started kissing her neck and was leaving marks ..

He pressed her breast and started sucking it .. And pressed his hard shaft inside her and groaned with pleasure .. Dua moaned with pain and pleasure .. As she cannot take her husband more .. He have more strength but she don't. .

Dua kept her hands on his hands which were pressing her breast .. And yaseer kissed her lips and cheeks and mumbled ..

Yaseer : bas ek baar ..

She nodded her head and closed her eyes and clutched bed tightly and moaned with pleasure as yaseer increased his speed .. In few minutes they reached their height ..

Dua was taking deep breathes and she opened her eyes .. Her eyes filled with tears and was gasing her cheeks .. He kissed her eyes and snuggled in to her neck .. And whispered. .

Yaseer : tum apni padai age pad sakti hu dua ..

Dua who was taking deep breathes at once opened her eyes and looked towards yaseer and smiled ..

Yaseer gazed her cheeks with his bandaged knuckles and said ..

Yaseer : par tum college nahi jaoge .. Mein tumhe padaounga .. Saare subjects mein tumhe padonga .. Aur exam bhi lunga ..

She smiled and hugged him and mumbled ..

Dua : shukriya .. Bahut bahut shukriya ..

Yaseer : par yaad rakhna dua .. Mere bharose ko kabhi nahi todna ..

Dua : nahi mein kabhi nahi todungi ..

By saying this she hugged him and sleep over took her and she slept on his chest .. But yaseer was wide awake .. And was gasing ceiling ...

He looked towards dua and again his bandaged hands .. And took deep breathes .. By remembering afternoon scene. .

Continue in the next chapter ..

Hello guys ,

Hope you all have liked the chapter .🤗

What do you think guys ? what will happen next 🤔

follow me on instagram id. :
khans_profession

don't forget to vote and comment and do follow me guys 🥺..

Have a good day ❤️