🧸(+18)

Yaseer was shocked to say any thing .. his eyes filled with rage but eventually replaced by jealousy and his lips formed a pout by seeing the scene infront of him ..

There dua was sitting and was making hania eat some thing by kissing her chubby cheeks and not only that .. yaseen too snuggled near her neck and was talking with hania in a slow voice ...

They were kissing and talking and this scene made his heart calm but with jealous in his eyes he went there and sat beside dua who was feeding hania. .

He kept his head on her shoulder and pouted with his lips and dua could not control her laugh and laughed hard ..

By seeing her laughing yaseen too laughed that his baba did a joke and by seeing yaseen laughing hania chuckled started clapping her hands ..

By seeing them laughing yaseer felt content and he smiled and hugged dua one sided but dua elbowed him when he pecked her neck .. she eyed him and he grumbled and sat back on the sofa ..

She smiled and kept hania on the ground and went to kitchen to bring tea for yaseer ...

As she was taking the cup she gasped when she felt a kiss on her back .. she turned and opened her mouth to say some thing but was stopped by a passionate kiss ..

Yaseer was kissing her like no tomorrow and wrapped her arms around his neck and snaked his arms around her waist and puller towards him ..

Dua pushed him to breathe but he did not left her and started kissing her neck .. they were lost in each other that they did not see that some one entered inside the kitchen..

Yaseen : mama ..

Yaseen called and dua pushed yaseer back ward and gasped when she saw the anger expression on yaseen face ..

Yaseen : baba ap mili mama se kya karre ho ..

( dad .. what are you doing with mii mama )

He said and started punching his legs..   Dua was embarassed to say any thing ..

Yaseer looked towards yaseen with narrowed eyes and took him in his arms and said ..

Yaseer : beta tumhari mama woh baad mein hai .. pehle biwi hai meri.  

( son before head she is your mother .. she is my wife first )

By seeing this he kissed dua cheeks in front of yaseen .. who got angry and said ..

Yaseen : naii .. meli mama ..

( no .. myyyy mom )

Yaseer : nahi meri biwi .

( No .. my wife )

He again kissed her cheeks and dua blushed ... yaseen could not control his emotions and started crying loudly ..

Yaseer was shocked but Chuckled and was making him calm ... dua was shocked and anger at her husband ..

She kept the tea on the table and took yaseen from him and went from there not before twisting his ear .. .

Yaseen who was in dua arms started making faces to yaseer and yaseer clenched his jaw and he started making faces to yaseen ..

Yaseen : mamam ... mm..mama ..

Yaseen with another loud voice cried and dua turned and yaseer gulped when he saw the anger in her eyes ..

Yaseer : mein nahi .. yeh faces bana Raha tha .. dua .. sach mein..

He said and gulped and before dua could say any thing .. the door bell rang and yaseer signed that he was safe ..

He went to open the door but turned when he saw that yaseen was snuggled in dua lap and was keeping his head near her chest ...

Yaseer : dhokebaaz .

( traitor)

He said and went to open the door ... It was a pamplet person who gave one pamplet to yaseer ..

Yaseer took it and closed the door and went towards the dining area where his family was enjoying the family time ..

He kept the pamplet on the sofa to freshen up and moved from there .. hania saw that paper and started taking it with her small hands ..

She stood on her feets and was examining the pamplet and chuckled with happy when she saw it ..

It was pamplet of MCDONALD'S and by seeing the fries and ice cream her face turned to bright smile and she started clapping and went towards her brother with the help of her hands and legs ..

She stood in front of yaseen who stood beside dua and was playing with her dupatta... yaseen saw her and smiled but frowned when she kept the pamplet in his hands and started clapping her hands ..

He too examined the pamplet and screamed ..

Yaseen : babaaaaa

His scream echoed in the room which startled dua who was making egg fry .. Not only dua but yaseer too was startled and he came out in just a towel and kneeled beside him ..

Yaseer : beta yaseen kyu cheeke tum .. dard hora hai ..chot lagi hai kya ..

( yaseen son .. why did you screamed .. is it paining .. did you fell )

He said by examining his body but he shook his head and forwarded the pamplet ..

Yaseen : nahi babaaa .. yeh dekho ... chalo chalo .. warna sab hojayega ..

( no dad .. iam fine .. but see this .. let's gooo are it will be completed )

He said and yaseer took the pamplet and chuckled when he saw the ice cream and fries ..

Yaseer looked towards his son who was looking towards him with his small doe eyes and he turned towards his left and his heart melted when he saw that his daughter was showing her two small teeths and was clapping with her excitement..

He chuckled and looked towards dua who was looking towards him with a questioning gase and he stood and said ..

Yaseer : Dua tayyar hojao .. ab ham sab party karenge .. McDonald's mein ..

( Dua be ready .. let's party at McDonald's)

He said and his son and daughter screamed

Yaseer : yayyyyy

Hania : aeeeeeee

Dua smiled and closed the lid of the pan and took her kids to get them ready ..

~~~

She made hania sit on the sofa and instructed yaseen ..

Dua : yaseen beta .. apni behen ka khayal rakho theeke .. dekho wo gir na jaye .. mein aur baba tayyar hokar ate hai ..

She said and moved towards bedroom to change ..

As she took a dress from the almirah.. she was turned at once and gasped ...

But before she can say or do anything her lips were attracted by a pair of lips harshly ..

Which made her close her eyes ..

Continue in the next chapter ..

Hey guys ..

What do you think guys .. 🙊

Hope you have liked the chapter guys 🥺

Next chapter is getting hot 🔥🥵..

So be ready 😏😏

Don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

Have a good ❤️