💗

It was night and weather was not clean but chilly as the cold weather filled air.  

Pilot : Secure your seats passengers we are going to land ..

It was announced and the women who was sitting in the plane rolled her eyes and said ..

Mrs . Ali : yeh plane mein sirf ham hai .. toh passengers kehne ki zaroorat hi kya hai .. aur announcement karna zaroori hai ..

She huffed making mr. Ali chuckle and Hamza ignored his mom cause he know she hates special treat ment ..

Mrs . Ali : kyu ap kyu has rahe hai .. ap koh batana chaiye apke chahite ko ..

Mr. Ali : lo .. chahita tumhara aur naam Mera .. yaad nahi har raat toh mujhe chod kar tumhare saath sota tha aur mujhe tumhe kiss bhi karne nahi deta tha .. yaad nahi ..

He said with a smile and unknowingly Hamza ears turned red and he whinced ..

Hamza : ammi .. abbu please ..

Mrs Ali : kya please .. sach mein kitna sate the tum mujhe .. allah ... mujhe toh dang se wash room bhi Jane nahi dete the

Hamza : ammi !!!!

Mrs Ali : acha .. acha nahi tang karti ..

She said and bit her lips to stop the smile but mr Ali chuckled making her laugh hard and Hamza rolled his eyes ..

They had become old now but they don't leave a single time to tease him ..

The plane landed and they got up from there seats and the door of the aeroplane opened and the bodyguards came and took there things by bowing there head ..

Hamza stepped on the stair case and shivered when he felt the cold air .. he turned to say some thing but stopped when he saw that his dad was covering his mom with shawls and also helping her with her hair and covering her ears .. and she too covered his hands with gloves and instructed him to wear a jacket ..

He smiled by seeing them and there bond even after 25 years of marriage..

They came down and stood by the side as they stepped to move from there but stopped by a car which was parked near them ..

The door opened and Hamza heart skipped a beat when he saw hania in her pencil skirt with shirt and over coat and hair tied in a bun with small earrings..

Mrs Ali and mr Ali smiled by seeing her and she stored farward and bowed her head greeting them ..

Hania : welcome mr and Mrs Ali .. hope ap logo ko journey achi thi ..

Mrs Ali : ha hame toh kaafi maza aya .. treat ment ke banane mene toh ache se snow mein khela ..

She said and chuckled making all laugh ..

Hania : mam ap apki tabiyat kaise hai ..

Mrs Ali : mam nahi .. kitni baar kaha hai mene .. beti jaise hi tum meri ..  aunty kaho ya phuphi kaho ..theeke ..

Hania smiled and looked towards mr Ali who smiled and they both moved towards the car to sit ..

Hania : good evening boss ..

She greeted Hamza who nodded his head and went towards passenger seat .. hania moved towards driving seat and started driving the car to make it reach the destination..

Mrs Ali : beta hania .. tum kyu aye itni raat .. driver bhej deti ..

Hania : koi baat nahi Mrs Ali .. ham theek hai aur waise bhi hamara farz tha ki ham apne boss ke ammi abbu ko lodge Tak guide kare ..

She said with a smile while driving making mrs Ali scrunch her nose ..

Mrs Ali : acha toh yeh batao kaisa hai tumhara yeh chota boss...   Tang toh nahi karta .. kaam karra hai na ache se ..

Hania : ha mam sir mein bahut si changes aye hai .. i hope ki woh jaldi se sare kaam sambhal sake .. woh Sikh rahe hai ..

Mrs Ali smiled and closed her eyes as the weather was too cold and they just want to take warm beds and sleep tightly..

Hania was driving the car and Hamza was eyeing her with his hard gase .. two times hania saw his gase on her but she did not said any thing and not that Hamza was removing his eyes away from her face ..

After driving for few minutes they reached the destination and moved out from the car ..

They entered inside the hotel and was standing beside reception..

Women : hello sir .. hello mam ..

Hania : hello umm .. Mrs Ali and mr Ali rooms ..

Women : ohh haa .. apne 3 rooms book kiye hai .. rooms booked hai mam but ek choti si problem hai ..

Hania : kya problem?

Women : yahi ki one room is on the fourth floor and other two rooms are present in eight floor which is totally deserted .. As in celebraty aur bade logo ne sare rooms book kiye hai .. siwai last floor ke as in hamne Khali kardiya woh ..

They nodded their head and took their keys of their respective rooms .

Mr Ali and Mrs Ali took the fourth floor and Hania and Hamza took the eight floor ..

Mr and Mrs Ali when they reached their room they bid bye to Hamza and hania who came with them in the room to make them comfortable..

Hamza : ammi ap theek hai na .. koi cheeze ki zaroorat hai apko ..

Mrs Ali : nahi beta mein theek hu .. aur sab acha hai .. mujhe bhuk bhi nahi lagi kyu ki plane mein hi hamne dinner kar liya.  

Hania :  mam ap ne dawai lee

Mrs Ali : ha ab lene wali hu .. ap log jao aur aaram Karo .. kal jaldi jaana hai na ..

Hamza : ji ammi .. good night..

Mr Ali : ha ha good night.. ab jao jaldi ..neend ari hai mujhe ..

He said and closed the door making Hamza shake his head on his behaviour and Hania Chuckled..

But it died down when she saw that he was watching her moved ..

They took the elevator and reached the eight floor ..

They entered in one room and Hamza entered inside and removed his coat and hania gulped and closed the door with double lock ..

She turned and as she stepped farward , she stopped by the voice and that order made her shiver ran down from her spin ..

" STRIP "

Continue in the next chapter..

New chapter is updated ..

Hope you have loved it guys ..

What do you think what will happen next 🤔

So tell me guys .. how do you want the story of Hamza and Hania

A. Dark

B. Extremely Dark ( with bdsm stuff )

C. No need of mature content

Comment your answer and next chapter will be too hot to handle 🔥🔥..

So stay tuned..

Don't forget to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

Follow me on Instagram I'd : khans_profession

Have a good day ❤