" Main woh kothi mein rehti hu.. "

Salman : acha.. Kothi, kounsi kothi mein , alam kothi ya khan kothi..

Gulaab : nahi.. Ap galat samajh rahe hai woh ham brothel mein rate hai..

As gulaab completed her sentence the car stopped at a once as salman applied break...

He was shocked and in a shocking way he looked towards gulaab and saw that she was looking towards him but by keeping her eyes down wards...

She know that he will shout on her and will say her to get out from the car...

She was thinking and her anxiety was increasing with each passing second .. But when

she did not hear any thing from him she raised her head and saw that he was looking towards her in deeply with a specific gaze which shivered her...

She took the handle to open the car door but he stopped...

Salman : RUKO...!! Mein tumhe chod ta hu.....

By saying this he started the car and was driving silently.... She looked towards him but again looked out side of the window....

After 10 minutes they reached the destination...

He saw that on the side of the building they were red rose and jasmine flowers along with other flowers...

And also at the end of the left side their was a water tap....

He turned towards her and saw that she kept her head on her seat and was sleeping peace fully...

He saw that small strains were disturbing him to see the beauty...He saw that she was looking like an pure angel but her work not purified....

Her long lashes were touching her cheeks... And her cute nose has turned red with the change in the weather ... Her cheeks turned pink in colour which was looking like a real blush... And her pinkish lips were just inviting him to the sins to her....

A hair strands was disturbing him for gazing the beauty and he just was removing the strand ....

As he touched the hair strand he feeled that her skin was soft as a new born baby .... He in absent mind was rubbing his knuckles to her soft cheeks....

She felt some thing crawling on her cheeks and she opened her eyes at a once... And saw that salman was very near to her and was gazing to her with a emotion...

Salman saw that she has woken up and was seeing him ... He cleared his throat and moved back wards....

Gulaab saw him and then out side and realised that she has reached her home ...