Little Dipper (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Gideon! The ice cream truck is here!" I heard Bud Gleeful shout from downstairs.

"Oh! Coming!" Gideon giggled and was about to leave, but he turned back to us. He put a hamster down next to us. "Guard them, Cheekums," he ordered the hamster. "I'm coming!" he shouted back to his father and ran out of his room.

Dipper cautiously picked up a q-tip and poked Cheekums with it to see if he did anything. He did. It was squeak. Dipper turned to me and Mabel, who was still eating Gummy Koala's. "We've gotta get out of here and save Stan!" Dipper exclaimed.

"I know!" Mabel said. She looked at the Gummy Koala she was eating and put the head in her pocket. "I will see you later," she said to it.

"Okay, how are we going to do this? Gideon's got magic and, like, a zillion inches on us. On the bright side, at least we're finally the same height again," Dipper said.

"Actually...." Mabel's voice trailed off. I sighed and face palmed. Dipper went to grab a ruler while I got Mabel out of the candy bag. I held the ruler up and Dipper measured them both.

"You're still taller?!" Dipper exclaimed. "Arrgh! How did this happen?"

"I guess it's another mystery," Mabel said.

"Just another reason we've gotta get that flashlight back," Dipper said. He looked down at the carpet below.

Mabel got on top of Cheekums. "Cheekums, to freedom!" she shouted and patted him. "To freedom!" she repeated and patted him again. "Oh, you're just a big old dummy-dum!" Mabel cooed as she laid down on Cheekums fur.

Dipper looked at Gideon's hairbrush and he looked like he had an idea. "I have a plan," Dipper said to me.

I looked at the hairbrush and thought for a moment, then cringed in disgust. "You're going to make a rope out of his hair, aren't you?" I asked him.

"Yep," Dipper replied. We quickly made a rope and scrambled down the desk. Yeah, I know I could've flown us down, but I have to be careful with my powers since this is Gideon we're talking about. 

We raced downstairs and hid in a boot to see if the coast was clear, which it wasn't. All the Gleeful's were in the living room. Bud and Gideon were eating out of two separate ice cream buckets while Mrs. Gleeful was still vacuuming. I saw that the flashlight on the table. Gideon licked his hands clean and looked at his father. "Clean me!" he ordered. Bud wiped Gideon's mouth off. "Father, could you give widdle old me a ride to the Mystery Shack?" Gideon asked in his 'cute' voice.

Bud pinched Gideon's cheek. "Oh, I'd love to, Sugarpot, but I have a heck of a lot of cars to sell, I do! I do!" Bud said and he started tickling Gideon.

"No, no," Gideon started to protest then he got mad. "NO, DON'T TICKLE MEEEE! NO!" Gideon shouted and he threw his ice cream bucket at the wall, just missing Mrs. Gleeful. Dipper, Mabel and I all flinched. "NEVER! Never tickled me! What have I told you?" Bud looked down. "What have I told- Look at me.- What have I told you?!"

"Ticklin' is no laughing matter," Bud said.

Gideon pat his father's face, who looked very sheepish. "There we go," Gideon said.

"Do you still need a ride?" Bud asked. 

"I'll just take the BUS!" Gideon snapped. He got up and knocked over the table, kicked the door open and walked out.

"Precious memories," Bud said like Gideon had never yelled at him.

"Just keep vacuuming. Just keep vacuuming..." Mrs. Gleeful muttered over and over again. Dang, this family is messed up.