chptr 76,,''

Anya sat at the table, eating quickly. She slightly gagged through chewing and Loid just stared at her with an odd look, purposely placing his newspaper on his lap.

She looked back and chewed aggressively, staring back at him.

Yor watched the both of them stare at each other, and Bond watched attentively too.

"Did you sleep well last night, Anya?" He asked, and Anya's expression softened. She finished her bite and nodded.

"Anya did, did Papa?" She asked back, and he nodded.

"I did, and slow down. You don't have school today, don't rush right now." Loid commented, and Anya just giggled. Papa just wants the day to go slower so he doesn't need to do the thing with Mama!

Anya smirked a smug smile and Loid immediately knew what she was smiling about. He blushed a bit and Yor interjected.

"Loid is right, Anya-San. Don't rush yourself!" She said, looking down at Anya who was at her right. Anya smirked at her too, and Yor titled her head slightly. Confused, she wondered to herself. Why is Anya-San staring at me like that?

She shrugged it off and continued to eat, and so as Anya. She quickly finished her food and got up, holding her dishes and running to the kitchen sink. She somehow placed it inside on her tiptoes, and ran back.

"Papa and Mama need to hurry up, Anya's excited!" She jumped around, and Loid tried calming her down. Why was she so hyper, did she get too much sleep? Also, where was the sadness Anya had just experienced last night?

"Calm down, Anya. You're going to slip and trip at one point, or step on Bond." He pointed out, and Bond had seemed it back up. Anya didn't care, she just giggled. She knew what was going to happen tonight, and she was definitely looking forward to it.

"What are you so exited about, Anya-San?" Yor asked, obviously forgetting the deal they had made long ago. (i'll be honest, i dragged this topic for so long and wasn't even aware of doing that-almost forgot about it myself)

Loid blushed even more and Anya's rambling had started.

"Papa and Mama promised to do a scene from Spy Wars for Anya!" She exclaimed, and the memories were back. Yor blushed heavily as she refused to look at Loid, and he didn't plan on looking at her either.

Anya laughed at their faces and grinned ear to ear.

"Is scruffy head coming today?" She asked Loid, and he sighed. Franky. I should get rid of that informant somehow..

"Sadly, yes. Yes he is." Loid groaned, and Anya's grin only seemed to widen. Her eyes sparkled and she ran to Bond, holding his face close to her's. Loid just watched her run off, not taking too much of it into consideration.

"Bond! Tell Anya the future if Papa and Mama do-do it!" She forced her forehead against Bond's and the vision started.

~~~

"O-oh, L-Loidman..!" Yor said as she was being held by Loid, blushing and staring at him.

"P-princess Yorticia.." Loid said, holding her. And as they leaned in..

~~~

Anya immediately let go of Bond as she saw it, and started giggling at the sight of it. So Papa and Mama do-do it! Anya smiled and looked back at Yor and Loid, who were trying to forget about the topic.

She didn't need to worry now, because Yor and Loid were obviously going to re-act the scene in Spy Wars. Anya smiled proudly as she looked back at Bond, placing one of her hands over her mouth, she was containing all of her excitement for tonight!