chptr 15,,''

Yor checked her phone for the time. 4:53! Oh no! I'm late! Yor tried to run so she picked up the pace and tried to arrive before 5:00. I can't miss this, it's for Anya-San!

Damn, Yor might just not be coming.. Loid sighed as he straightened his newspaper, looking at the time on the same time. It was almost 5:00 already and the function was going to begin soon. He fixed his tie and tilted down his hat. Anya pulled on Loid's pants. "Papa, when is mama going to be here?" "I'm not sure, I don't think she'll be coming." "Why?" Anya frowned and looked down. He pat her head and responded. "It's alright, we can go home after this and ask Yor why she didn't come." "Awh, ok.." She strolled around the bench and sat back down. "Oh, come on, Anya! Let's just go look at the garden! And by time we come back, I bet your mom is gonna be here!" Anya nodded and ran with Becky. Geez, I wonder when she is going to be here..it's been a while. I knew it! I should've told her to stay with us.. Just then, Yor walked into the school gates with her white dress and her handbag. She looked around until she saw Loid at the bench. She walked over before she sat down, she said, "Sorry Loid! I was late and I had to check on something before I came!" "Don't worry about it, your here now and the function hasn't started just yet." Yor nodded and smiled as she sat down next to Loid. The bell rang, alarming all students and guardians it was time. The doors opened with millions flooding in. As they walked inside, Loid's spy instincts kicked in and with the very end of his eye, he couldn't help but notice pink stains were starting to stain the dress. Probably not the best idea to wear white, Yor.

Anya was sitting with Becky, listening to multiple sports activities for the 1st graders at a table with Loid, Yor, and Martha. Loid could see Yor's visual pain and the need to move her position every 5 minutes. Even Martha was staring and had an unpleasant expression. It was already 2 hours into the function so Loid took Yor's hand gently and got up. He then said, "Me and Yor are going to the restroom. We won't take long." He left and Yor was confused but stumbled with them. "Woah! Your mom and my Loid is totally flirting!" "Don't you like papa?" "Well...I do! But I'm not that messed up.." Martha sighed as the presentation went on with Anya and Becky giggling on the side.

Loid walked towards the bathroom, gripping onto Yor's hand. He knew this would be a perfect and open moment to go find Desmond and start world peace, but he needed to take care of Yor's serious matters first. He also didn't want to slip from this family just yet. He kept telling himself he had to let them go at one point, but he couldn't. At night, he kept telling himself it was impossible to leave WISE, but it was possible to leave this family. Loid waved away the thoughts as he turned the corner towards the bathroom. He opened the bathroom door and closed it gently, pushing the trash can and broom at the handle. "Loid, what is this?" He gently moved Yor to the wall and said. "Yor, what happened?" Yor gave him a confused expression but her heart started to drop. "W-what?" "Your back, whatever happened to you is bleeding through it." Yor realized that white was most definitely not the color she should've chose after the incident. Yor, how could you be so dumb! Yor put her hands behind her back and smiled awkwardly. "I..don't know..what you're talking about." "Yor." Loid gently placed his palm next to her cheek. "I can see the blood." Yor's warm blush faded when she heard him. There was no point hiding it now, he had already noticed. "Loid, can we not right now? We need to attend the function." Loid shook his head and a stern look appeared on his face. "Don't lie, Yor. I know you're injured." Yor sighed as she apologized. "I-I..I'm sorry." "For what?" Yor slowly untied her dress as it dropped to the floor. There goes.. Loid blushed when he saw Yor in her two piece but then noticed the thick white bandage around her waist. Yor looked disappointed at herself and started to unravel the bandages too. "You really want to see it?" Loid wasn't even prepared for what was going to happen. The bandages too fell off and you could see Yor's obvious scars and the shot on her back as she turned around. How are you not dead, Yor? Loid wanted to question her but he knew if he did, it'd just come off rude. "What..happened?" Yor wiped her slow tear as she responded, "nothing, I just got into something." She took the bandages and picked them up, placing them onto the sink as she pulled back on her dress. "Let's head back, now." She took the bandages and threw them out as she removed the items from the door, then left. Does Yor even work for City Hall?

As they both sat back down, listening to the function, thoughts flooded through both of their minds. I shouldn't have just walked out on Loid like that..now the awkward tension between us has only grown.. Anya blinked rapidly and she looked at Becky. "What?" "Nothing.." Anya then looked at Loid which he thought. Damn, does Yor even work for City Hall? Is she real identity even Yor? He put his finger to his forehead and Anya started to worry. What if mama and papa don't get along! What if they don't love each other anymore and send Anya back to the orphanage! Anya could already imagine the idea in her head. Anya would cry and beg, Loid and Yor wouldn't care, Yor would run away, and Loid would put her back in the dark, dim, place, where all the children could only cry without the right parenting or any love. Anya didn't want that to happen to her because she had already adjusted to her new life with her parents she loved. She had to do something.

They had just got back home and Anya ran to the couch toward's Bond and Franky walked to the door. "Hey, you're finally back. The dog's been fed, played with, walked, and groomed. Where's my money?!" Franky stuck his hand out in an irritated way and Loid looked a bit shocked. "You want me to pay you?" "Yeah! I told you many times I'm not a babysitter! Plus, you'd say I would get paid!" Loid shook his head in disagreement. "Nah, I didn't say that. Besides, I've got bigger problems to deal with." "What the-? Like what!" Loid took Yor's wrist and took her to his room. "Bond!!" "Borf!" "And I don't ever get paid! I'm never doing this again!" Franky mumbled under his breath and left the apartment.

Yor followed Loid into the room and he closed and locked his door this time. Yor rubbed her wrist and looked ashamed, looking for a way to avoid eye contact. Loid sighed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hold onto you so tight." Yor nodded as she looked back up at him. "Yes?" Loid gave her a confused look. "You brought me here for a reason..is it because of the wound..?" Loid was a bit embarrassed and wasn't sure how to even continue his sentence so he just nodded. "Look, I'm sorry that I had brought you here again. I'm just worried. I don't want to put you in the hospital again but I know your wound is going to start an infection somehow. I just don't want you hurt, Yor." He lightly caressed her cheek and Yor blushed and looked embarrassed as well. "I get it, I'm sorry that I had walked out on you when you were checking on me. I really didn't think anybody would notice..and the last person I wanted to was you.." "Well, Yuri would've definitely noticed," he laughed and she giggled as well. "Now that you understand, can I see it so I can make sure if it's ok if you're in the hospital or not?" Yor nodded and took her coat off, taking her dress off as well. She turned around and the shot looked pretty bad. Chills were sent down Loid's spine as he saw it. Yikes. "What really happened, Yor?" "I-I.." Yor didn't know how to muster up anything in her to find a worthy excuse. "I guess there were just some bad people around the block and just decided to.." God, Yor! He's not going to believe that, who's that fucked up to do such? Loid felt bad for Yor but on the same time, not really. Who'd do that to Yor? She's innocent and she's just trying to fulfill her duties.. but then again..is that even true? Loid got up and looked down at Yor as she turned around. "I think we need to you checked. I've seen a lot of patients with these type of injuries and they've always ended up in an ambulance or the hospital." Yor nodded slowly and looked up and Yor and gently put her arms around him. "I'm sorry I'm making things so difficult. I don't mean to.." He put one arm on her waist gently, making sure not to touch her shot, and took another hand to pat her head. "Don't worry, I just hope you're ok."

word count : 1667

A/N : hi guys! hope your doing good and sorry that i'm always posting so late. just really occupied and stuff. hope you guys understand and have a good day/night!